The Student Room Group

Do you think about private kinda pervy **** about coworkers

Like let's say they stepped out the office or classroom or off the sales floor etc but it's not a break. They come back like 10 minutes later and sit down quietly. I find myself thinking... "they must have gone for a **** 💩" OR a ****. Or they took a quick pull of weed or a line of dust or popped a pill or sommat. Am I the only one!? 😅💯

Scroll to see replies

LMAO guess so.
No.
Most of the human coworkers I encounter frequently are horrid.
I'm too relieved at the fact that they have briefly gone away to want to think anything else about them.
There are a few pervy guys who schedule weekday bookings with sex workers in the office between 7-8am.

Occassionally I wonder what canine coworkers are up to.
With the more mouthy doggies I sometimes worry about the risk of them eating anyone that could give them food poisoning.
Original post by londonmyst
No.
Most of the human coworkers I encounter frequently are horrid.
I'm too relieved at the fact that they have briefly gone away to want to think anything else about them.
There are a few pervy guys who schedule weekday bookings with sex workers in the office between 7-8am.

Occassionally I wonder what canine coworkers are up to.
With the more mouthy doggies I sometimes worry about the risk of them eating anyone that could give them food poisoning.

LMAOOO where the **** do you work omds!? 😂
Wait. London you dumbass are you typing as your bloody Bulldog lol
No, and to be blunt there are good people I work with, but have no sexual or other desires about them.

We did have a senior manager who was visiting a 'member of the oldest profession', and he left not long after this became public knowledge.
Original post by barnetlad
No, and to be blunt there are good people I work with, but have no sexual or other desires about them.

We did have a senior manager who was visiting a 'member of the oldest profession', and he left not long after this became public knowledge.

Lmao.............. How did you know he got with a hooker
Original post by Bang Outta Order
LMAOOO where the **** do you work omds!? 😂

London and Kent.

Union Jack Wearing Bulldog is too busy trying to locate the edible Christmas decorations and stash of Christmassy treats to use the internet this week.
He'll be back online after 1 December.
London and Kent.

Union Jack Wearing Bulldog is too busy trying to locate the edible Christmas decorations and stash of Christmassy treats to use the internet this week.
He'll be back online after 1 December.

I meant like your job industry and your position field silly

Lollll tell him I said have a full English brekky on me
Lmao.............. How did you know he got with a hooker

We read it online after she spilt the beans for some reason. I was surprised that any 'member of the oldest profession' would, as I assumed such things were secretive.
We read it online after she spilt the beans for some reason.

How did you find the website where she posted it though like the internet is vast. Just wondering how ppl find **** out about you. Not that I plan on hooking up with any hookers any time soon
I guess.
How did you find the website where she posted it though like the internet is vast. Just wondering how ppl find **** out about you. Not that I plan on hooking up with any hookers any time soon
I guess.

I did not find it, a co-worker found out the information and it was circulated. The co-worker did not like him. However, had it been untrue I am sure there would have been an attempt to stop its publication being repeated.
I did not find it, a co-worker found out the information and it was circulated. The co-worker did not like him. However, had it been untrue I am sure there would have been an attempt to stop its publication being repeated.

Lmao sounds like a perfect inside job set up tbh. Get a decoy hooker to blackmail an enemy and publicise the results. :colone:
I meant like your job industry and your position field silly

Lollll tell him I said have a full English brekky on me

I'm working four jobs- personal assistant and admin roles.
Petcare, publishing, law and management consultancy.
I'm working four jobs- personal assistant and admin roles.
Petcare, publishing, law and management consultancy.

Boy. I'm an emergency dispatcher. 😁
Like let's say they stepped out the office or classroom or off the sales floor etc but it's not a break. They come back like 10 minutes later and sit down quietly. I find myself thinking... "they must have gone for a **** 💩" OR a ****. Or they took a quick pull of weed or a line of dust or popped a pill or sommat. Am I the only one!? 😅💯

Sometimes. I used to work overnight and we had a staff member once who was smoking weed in his car on his breaks. :laugh:

Being suspicious isn’t always a bad thing!
No, not really. Normally far too busy thinking about far less interesting things.

Although I don't see my co-workers anymore so I rarely even think about them.
Original post by DiddyDec
No, not really. Normally far too busy thinking about far less interesting things.

Although I don't see my co-workers anymore so I rarely even think about them.

...busy thinking about uninteresting stuff? Alright lol I don't DWELL on it. I just.. Randomly wonder sometimes....
Original post by IanDangerously
Sometimes. I used to work overnight and we had a staff member once who was smoking weed in his car on his breaks. :laugh:

Being suspicious isn’t always a bad thing!

Lmao yes when I worked overnight all I had were pothead and hungover coworkers, the place smelled like bud :cig:🍀🌱:bong:
...busy thinking about uninteresting stuff? Alright lol I don't DWELL on it. I just.. Randomly wonder sometimes....

Busy thinking about my job which is far less interesting than Columbian marching powder.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending