The Student Room Group

JLL graduate scheme 2021

Hi everyone,

Haven’t spotted a thread for JLL's graduate schemes for 2021 so thought I’d make one!

How has the application process been for you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by GuguN
Hi everyone,

Haven’t spotted a thread for JLL's graduate schemes for 2021 so thought I’d make one!

How has the application process been for you?

Haven’t been able to apply yet. Their website says applications will open on 30th November. How about you?
Reply 2
Original post by IM_Mvp
Haven’t been able to apply yet. Their website says applications will open on 30th November. How about you?

Oh are you applying for the apprenticeship or internships? The grad scheme deadline was on the 13th or earlier this month. I'm okay, just trying to prepare for the digital interview
Reply 3
Original post by GuguN
Oh are you applying for the apprenticeship or internships? The grad scheme deadline was on the 13th or earlier this month. I'm okay, just trying to prepare for the digital interview

Ah I see. Sounds like I missed the deadline. Good luck with your digital interview :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by IM_Mvp
Ah I see. Sounds like I missed the deadline. Good luck with your digital interview :smile:

Sorry... Thanks! Good luck on other Apps you decide to do :smile:
I applied but not heard back yet.
I applied for the Commercial Graduate scheme 2021 London.

Got to the digital interview stage. Completed it on the 30th November and still no response.

Just wondering if anyone else has heard back/ would like to share their experience during the application process?
Hope I'm not alone.
Original post by GuguN
Sorry... Thanks! Good luck on other Apps you decide to do :smile:

How did the interview go? I felt mine went alright but some questions threw me off a bit? Any response from them yet?
Original post by james3852123
How did the interview go? I felt mine went alright but some questions threw me off a bit? Any response from them yet?

Hey I did digital interview too for JLL, haven't heard anything back yet and completed it on the 27th Nov. I found that I got quite nervous when recording but then eventually got better.

Have you applied to any other RE schemes?
Original post by REinterest
Hey I did digital interview too for JLL, haven't heard anything back yet and completed it on the 27th Nov. I found that I got quite nervous when recording but then eventually got better.

Have you applied to any other RE schemes?

Oh nice!

What pathway and location?

I've applied to all the big ones but got rejected by Savills and Cushman & Wakefield this morning... so not feeling too great about it all.

Though I do think JLL would've been my preferred choice regardless. Still to hear back from Knight Frank too. How about you ?
Reply 10
I applied for the Commercial Graduate scheme 2021 London.

Got to the digital interview stage. Completed it on the 30th November and still no response.

Just wondering if anyone else has heard back/ would like to share their experience during the application process?
Hope I'm not alone.

Well done on completing the digital interview! I did mine around that week too. Not heard back yet tho.
Reply 11

It was okay, I think I could have done better, I was a bit nervous and it was my first interview. Some questions threw me off as well, fingers crossed we get to the next stage at least
Original post by GuguN
Well done on completing the digital interview! I did mine around that week too. Not heard back yet tho.

What pathway and location? Okay, I guess it's a good sign we've all not heard back yet. Apparently, the last stage is now an interview in January. So i'm assuming we should hear back today lastest by next week?
For a London placement in the commercial sector.

Was rejected by Cushwake this morning too! Quite demoralising hey. Have applied to Savills and KF also but heard nothing yet. And yes JLL seems like a great company.

Am planning on doing a RE masters if I end up with nothing.

Oh nice!

I've applied to all the big ones but got rejected by Savills and Cushman & Wakefield this morning... so not feeling too great about it all.

Though I do think JLL would've been my preferred choice regardless. Still to hear back from Knight Frank too. How about you ?
Reply 14
Oh nice!

I applied to Cushman and Savills as well. got rejected from Cushman and I haven't heard back from Savills yet. Don't worry about it, all you need is one at the end of the day and there are still companies yet to open their applications. Stay positive!
Original post by GuguN
I applied to Cushman and Savills as well. got rejected from Cushman and I haven't heard back from Savills yet. Don't worry about it, all you need is one at the end of the day and there are still companies yet to open their applications. Stay positive!

True! Think places like Colliers and CBRE will start offering things at the start of next year.
If you haven't heard back from Savills that should be good news for you guys then?

How funny we all got rejected by Cushman&Wakefield haha! Tbh I didn't really feel that inspired by them and feel the recruitment process was very 'out of touch' compared to Savills & JLL.

What other companies are opening their applications? Do you have a list maybe?
True! Think places like Colliers and CBRE will start offering things at the start of next year.

I'd also recommend sending your CV to Lamber Smith Hampton and Workman, they haven't opened their grad schemes yet but are taking cover letters and CVs.
Reply 18
What pathway and location? Okay, I guess it's a good sign we've all not heard back yet. Apparently, the last stage is now an interview in January. So i'm assuming we should hear back today lastest by next week?

The commercial pathway in London. Yeah no news is good news :smile: Ah okay, hopefully we hear back soon
Reply 19
For a London placement in the commercial sector.

Was rejected by Cushwake this morning too! Quite demoralising hey. Have applied to Savills and KF also but heard nothing yet. And yes JLL seems like a great company.

Am planning on doing a RE masters if I end up with nothing.

I applied to companies last year as a non cognate and didn't get anything but an internship, so I ended up starting my masters this year.

Quick Reply

Latest