The Student Room Group

My tooth is moving?

I put my thumb and index around my front teeth and tried to move it a bit and it feels like my teeth very slightly move. is this normal

Scroll to see replies

yeah.I think its normal sometimes when I do too I feel like its moving?? how old are you??
Reply 2
It moving a tiny tiny bit isnt an issue. But if its loose and an adult tooth it would not be a bad idea to speak to your dentist.
Reply 3
Original post by Mina Abdulkerim
yeah.I think its normal sometimes when I do too I feel like its moving?? how old are you??

Reply 4
Original post by LovelyMrFox
It moving a tiny tiny bit isnt an issue. But if its loose and an adult tooth it would not be a bad idea to speak to your dentist.

it's not loose and i can't feel it actually wobbling. but it just feels like its somehow moving a tiny tiny bit. honestly I cant even explain it
Original post by Anonymous
it's not loose and i can't feel it actually wobbling. but it just feels like its somehow moving a tiny tiny bit. honestly I cant even explain it

It’s going to fall out
Happened to me and I lost my two front teeth :frown:
Reply 7
Happened to me and I lost my two front teeth :frown:

lmaooo really
lmaooo really

Why are you laughing?
Reply 9

Your teeth arent welded to your jaw so they'll always move a tiny bit of you make a point of wiggling them. Nothing to worry about in general unless they start moving substantially.
Why are you laughing?

im sorry
im sorry

:frown:

You don’t mean it.
Original post by Napp
Your teeth arent welded to your jaw so they'll always move a tiny bit of you make a point of wiggling them. Nothing to worry about in general unless they start moving substantially.

r u sure? :frown:
:frown:

You don’t mean it.

ur right :/
ur right :/

Mean it then

Sorry “I am very sorry for what I did”
Mean it then

Sorry “I am very sorry for what I did”