The Student Room Group

Uni Referencing

Can someone please help me with this reference. This is the last one I need essay is due tommo! :frown:
Devinney, 2009; Margolis +Walsh 2003, cited by Christensen et al., 2014, p.164
(edited 2 years ago)
You need someone to send you a soft copy of this source?

Original post by lovelyl1234
Can someone please help me with this reference. This is the last one I need essay is due tommo! :frown:

What specifically about that reference do you need help with? Accessing it, or formatting it correctly? If the latter, which referencing style are you using?
Original post by PhoenixFortune
What specifically about that reference do you need help with? Accessing it, or formatting it correctly? If the latter, which referencing style are you using?

It’s corporate social responsibility and needs to be done in Harvard. It’s formatting it with the several authors. I don’t know how to find the info
Original post by Academia Master
You need someone to send you a soft copy of this source?

yes please i need the correct info where to find it im so confused and its due today at 5pm
It’s corporate social responsibility and needs to be done in Harvard. It’s formatting it with the several authors. I don’t know how to find the info

Your university should have a Harvard guide.

Also, secondary citations (i.e. citing a paper/article cited in another book/article) aren't ideal, especially if there is a chance that you could find the original source yourself as it's only from 2003. Usually secondary citations are reserved for works which are out of print or old (i.e. earlier than 1950).

Quick Reply

Latest