The Student Room Group

UCAS Choices section

Can someone explain how to fill out the choices section, I've watched the video but still don't fully understand it and I'm scared of doing it wrong
Original post by thepunmaster.e
Can someone explain how to fill out the choices section, I've watched the video but still don't fully understand it and I'm scared of doing it wrong

There is info about completing each section in the following pdf document:

https://www.ucas.com/file/131431/download?token=LLf-qD0M

Is there anything in particular not covered in Section 4 that you are struggling with?
Original post by Admit-One
There is info about completing each section in the following pdf document:

https://www.ucas.com/file/131431/download?token=LLf-qD0M

Is there anything in particular not covered in Section 4 that you are struggling with?

Thanks for the pdf, I don't know how to find the campus code and also is it correct that the course code is the same for all 5 choices? (V100)
Original post by thepunmaster.e
Thanks for the pdf, I don't know how to find the campus code and also is it correct that the course code is the same for all 5 choices? (V100)

I believe you can leave the campus code blank. Most uni’s won’t give you a choice and your campus is determined by the course you are taking. You can always double check for any mention of it on the course page on the uni’s website, or alternatively their general application guidance pages.

The course code could be the same for all five uni’s, yes. But again, just double check it in their websites.
Original post by Admit-One
I believe you can leave the campus code blank. Most uni’s won’t give you a choice and your campus is determined by the course you are taking. You can always double check for any mention of it on the course page on the uni’s website, or alternatively their general application guidance pages.

The course code could be the same for all five uni’s, yes. But again, just double check it in their websites.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending