The Student Room Group

Best safe unis for accounting and finance?

Anyone know/able to recommend some safe unis as I need to add 2 more to UCAS (around BBB standard or below)
Original post by Anonymous162223
Anyone know/able to recommend some safe unis as I need to add 2 more to UCAS (around BBB standard or below)

check unifrog its online and you can see which course and what unis offer there and it has safe solid and aspirational unis and then come back here and search the uni on student room

You need to give more information such as what part of the UK do you want. Do you want a big or small city and a campus or city university. Most universities at ABB level would accept you with BBB.
Sussex - ABB/BBB
Kent ABB/BBB

Aston (Birmingham) - BBB
Essex - BBB
Brighton - BBB
Aberystwyth - BBB
Plymouth - 120 points / BBB
Manchester Met - 112 points / BBC
Oxford Brookes - 104 points
I've already got offers from Nottingham, Loughborough and Nottingham Trent. I am just looking for two unis with slightly lower entry requirements as backups. I prefer to go somewhere in the midlands
I've already got offers from Nottingham, Loughborough and Nottingham Trent. I am just looking for two unis with slightly lower entry requirements as backups. I prefer to go somewhere in the midlands

The last time I looked Aston was still in the Midlands - and Manchester and Oxford aren't that far away.
I was replying to swanseajack just to give a conclusion, not you. I appreciate your suggestions and will be considering them.

I am not sure you are going to find somewhere as a back up with much lower grades than Trent. Aston sounds a decent choice. Possibly De Montford or Coventry might be worth looking at.
Hello, just to let you know the University of Kent's Accounting and Finance degree requires ABB-BBB, which is in what you are looking for. Additionally, this course at Kent is ranked 93% overall and ranked 8th for graduate prospects in The Complete University Guide 2021 which means that overall the quality of teaching, social life and future prospects, work in the favour of recent Kent graduates. Please see the attached link for further course details: https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/235/accounting-and-finance

Hi,

Thank you for your query!

Here at Coventry University we have a great course on Accounting and Finance!

At Coventry University you will be able to study a range of topics from the basics of accounting and finance to portfolio management and audit & assurance.

Also, currently our university is making sure all students are safe from COVID-19, including free COVID-19 tests.

I hope this helped you. You can also visit our university website to find more about the course you are willing to apply.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask!

Sohyun
BA Automotive and Transport Design Student
Below are the top universities of accounting
Brigham Young University--Provo.
University of Illinois--Urbana-Champaign.
Indiana University--Bloomington.
Original post by ShubhamAgarwal
Below are the top universities of accounting
Brigham Young University--Provo.
University of Illinois--Urbana-Champaign.
Indiana University--Bloomington.

In your view.
They are all in the Stares - and this is a UK site.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending