The Student Room Group

Threw up

I had a McDonald's burger early this morning, I think I had too much to eat last night because my brother offered me it late I didn't know he was getting it then he said we are getting it and I vomited. I have been feeling down about it because my brother ordered it for me to enjoy & the McDonald's staff made it for me to enjoy and it just was just in the packaging there for me to enjoy but it made me throw up. The uber delivery driver probably thought we have ordered some food to enjoy as well. My mum kept asking why I kept going to the toilet I did tell her and I ended up throwing up on my bed. I just feel upset about it now because of all that
You absolutely should not feel horrible for the enjoying part, not many people enjoy or expect other people to enjoy McDonalds, and it's certainly out of your control whether you throw up. Throwing up on your bed though is kinda upsetting, but take the effort to wash the sheets and it'll be alright
Reply 2
Original post by *****deadness
You absolutely should not feel horrible for the enjoying part, not many people enjoy or expect other people to enjoy McDonalds, and it's certainly out of your control whether you throw up. Throwing up on your bed though is kinda upsetting, but take the effort to wash the sheets and it'll be alright

No it's just, I did enjoy the meal but I didn't enjoy the fact I threw up. I have changed the bed sheets and everything is clean but I'm still upset about it
aw sounds like an unpleasant experience but remember you didn't throw up on purpose; it's not your fault that happened. Hope you feel better soon! :console:
Reply 4
Original post by dardasiya
aw sounds like an unpleasant experience but remember you didn't throw up on purpose; it's not your fault that happened. Hope you feel better soon! :console:

Its just so upsetting
Reply 5
Bump
Original post by Anonymous
Bump

what more do you want to hear?
Reply 7
what more do you want to hear?

I just want people to help me feel better
what do you need to hear that would help you feel better?
Reply 9
what do you need to hear that would help you feel better?

I don't know thats for people to say
Threw up
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending