The Student Room Group

What is your most used social media platform

Just curious because for the last 12 months i have felt like instagram is dying. The format is awful and its all fake. Everyone i follow on twitter barely uses it anymore except to like comedy tweets and snapchat has been dying out for a while now no where near as many people use it. I dont have facebook so cant speak on that but just curious

Scroll to see replies

Twitter.
Insta, Linkedin and Reddit.
Reply 3
:tsr:
Reply 4
Maybe i should get on the reddit hype but what apps do you use to talk to friends?
tik tok and pinterest
Reply 6
Instagram, Reddit
snapchat and tik tok ftw. although instagram is good for the memes. don’t even have facebook it’s so dead
Twitter.

I still check Instagram but mainly to see what people I like are posting, I very rarely post. I’ve pretty much given up on Facebook as it’s full of conspiracy theorist nutjobs and stupid memes 🤣
discord and snapchat. tiktok i go on as well but don't really message anyone on there.
Reply 10
Original post by IanDangerously
Twitter.

I still check Instagram but mainly to see what people I like are posting, I very rarely post. I’ve pretty much given up on Facebook as it’s full of conspiracy theorist nutjobs and stupid memes 🤣

Yess thats what i have found too. I post on instagram like twice a year and only use it to see a few people but even they post less. Maybe we need a new social media platform. Or maybe just a social media platform that listens to the wants of its users😂
snapchat.
instagram is mainly used for showing off or memes and jokes
Snapchat. Me and my mum use is 24/7 pretty much to talk to each other instead of texting.
Snapchat - it’s how I communicate with friends.
Instagram - I just scroll when I’m bored.
Twitch - I love watching my fav streamers live :smile:
Reply 14
Do you guys using sc find that people are using it less? Like i used to see 50+ stories a day now theres less than 10 and most people havnt been on in months. I only use it like once a week now. Or maybe im just getting old hahahaha
The Student Room
Reply 16
Original post by CaptainDuckie
The Student Room

What do you use to message people you know irl on?
Nothin but youtube
Original post by Pchim
What do you use to message people you know irl on?

I don’t message people anywhere else
WhatsApp

Quick Reply

Latest