The Student Room Group

What is your opinion on this ?

Requesting your opinion/feedback on this new study website I've been working on, mainly for A-levels sciences and maths

practicepractice. net/P/Notes/maths/05_algebra_and_functions/01_laws_of_indices

How does it feel, and what should change ?

Thanks
Original post by pebek84854
Requesting your opinion/feedback on this new study website I've been working on, mainly for A-levels sciences and maths

Thanks

Hey, just checked it out. FYI I'm a GCSE student. Looks great! Is it free to sign up? Also, are there any past papers on there? Keep going !! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Donnialy
Hey, just checked it out. FYI I'm a GCSE student. Looks great! Is it free to sign up? Also, are there any past papers on there? Keep going !! :smile:

Hi,

signing up is free, and it will give you some useful features int the future + no ads, but later on a payed membership will be available with more things available (read our about page). As for past papers, currently there are non, we will focus on making our own questions and later you can make your own papers from the questions on the website, but after that past papers will be included.
Hi,

signing up is free, and it will give you some useful features int the future + no ads, but later on a payed membership will be available with more things available (read our about page). As for past papers, currently there are non, we will focus on making our own questions and later you can make your own papers from the questions on the website, but after that past papers will be included

Cool thanks, will check it out. (pretend there's a thumbs up emoji lol)
Reply 4
Original post by Donnialy
Cool thanks, will check it out. (pretend there's a thumbs up emoji lol)

sorry i should've mentioned, we already have practice questions available, go to any notes page like the one linked originally on this post then on the banner with the image, you can click the title of the chapter and you will be taken to a practice page with questions

Thanks

Looks good! Hopefully the Chemistry section could be done by next year so I could use it for year 13 :smile:
sorry i should've mentioned, we already have practice questions available, go to any notes page like the one linked originally on this post then on the banner with the image, you can click the title of the chapter and you will be taken to a practice page with questions

Cool will check it out

Quick Reply

Latest