The Student Room Group

I miss my bestfriend

i miss my closefriend and im trying to move on my hurt is hurting we been thru alot i dont know what to do im tryna change and she dont wanna take me back because of what i did and i told her im changing and she dont listen what should i do noww?
What did you do?
i told her buisness to our other friend and she usally tells her too when we on uber like i miss her and she think imma keep doing the same stuff like i want her back ASAP and i wrote her a paragraph and stuff i think she only told me bc im her closest friend i feel bad now but we havent talk since 2 days now when should i start talkin to her and stuff ? so we can handle it?

Original post by sunny.side.up
What did you do?
Original post by leleistherealde
i told her buisness to our other friend and she usally tells her too when we on uber like i miss her and she think imma keep doing the same stuff like i want her back ASAP and i wrote her a paragraph and stuff i think she only told me bc im her closest friend i feel bad now but we havent talk since 2 days now when should i start talkin to her and stuff ? so we can handle it?

In that paragraph did you apoligize?
Original post by sunny.side.up
In that paragraph did you apoligize?

yes i did and she dont accept it and imma try agian next week. i promise her like serouis i never wont do it again
yes i did and she dont accept it and imma try agian next week. i promise her like serouis i never wont do it again

Was the 'business' you told that bad?
i miss my closefriend and im trying to move on my hurt is hurting we been thru alot i dont know what to do im tryna change and she dont wanna take me back because of what i did and i told her im changing and she dont listen what should i do noww?

kay I've been in this before, so give her a break like let her have some alone time to think, prove her wrong, show her that you really did change. tell everyone that she will always be your best friend no matter what she said. show your friend that you truly love and miss her so much. be patient and calm down before you talk to her, keep in touch with her and remind her that she will always be your best friend, and tell her everything why you told her stuff (be honest). make sure your friends know you still thinking of her, even though you are trying to give them space. be patient with her to trust you again. I don't know if she will accept to take you back or not, but that's what I did and it worked for me. but I can tell you that it's gonna take a while, again be patient with her.
Original post by Honeysmilely16
kay I've been in this before, so give her a break like let her have some alone time to think, prove her wrong, show her that you really did change. tell everyone that she will always be your best friend no matter what she said. show your friend that you truly love and miss her so much. be patient and calm down before you talk to her, keep in touch with her and remind her that she will always be your best friend, and tell her everything why you told her stuff (be honest). make sure your friends know you still thinking of her, even though you are trying to give them space. be patient with her to trust you again. I don't know if she will accept to take you back or not, but that's what I did and it worked for me. but I can tell you that it's gonna take a while, again be patient with her.

thank you so muchhh
Reply 8
Tell her your sorry and give her -and yourself- time to think. In a week or so ask her if she would like to talk, if she says no respect that, if she says yes be considerate.. Writing her a paragraph about her being your best friend looks more like your trying to guilt trip her than anything, Im not sure how keen Id be to take you back either.
How old are you?
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Tell her your sorry and give her -and yourself- time to think. In a week or so ask her if she would like to talk, if she says no respect that, if she says yes be considerate.. Writing her a paragraph about her being your best friend looks more like your trying to guilt trip her than anything, Im not sure how keen Id be to take you back either.
How old are you?

why you tryna know my age?
why you tryna know my age?

im a teenager

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending