The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Official University of Central Lancashire 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Central Lancashire for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I’ve applied to UCLan to study Mental Health Nursing. I’m a mature student so already have my Al-Levels in Psychology, English Language and Law. Good luck to everyone applying!
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello! I've applied for the MSc Adult Nursing programme. My Bachelor degree was in Chemical Engineering.
Hey i have applied for Mclindent Oral surgery. i studied bachelor of dental surgery
Hi ive applied for MPharm. Has anyone heard back yet?? Also, my predicted are BBC and they need BBB do you know think they will make me an offer?
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Central Lancashire for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

I've applied for the Law (LLB) and i'm studying A levels in History, Law and Goverment and Politics
I applied for a postgraduate taught course on 17 October but I still cannot view my application status on the applications log in page. Is that normal?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I applied for a postgraduate taught course on 17 October but I still cannot view my application status on the applications log in page. Is that normal?

Same with me. I rang the admissions team and they confirmed that my application was completed and is currently under review.
Original post by Zee_gal
Same with me. I rang the admissions team and they confirmed that my application was completed and is currently under review.

Oh alright. which course did you apply for?
Reply 9
Oh alright. which course did you apply for?

MSc Adult Nursing. Wbu?
Original post by Zee_gal
MSc Adult Nursing. Wbu?

i applied for masters in clinical dentistry endodontics
Reply 11
I've just been offered a place on the MSc Speech and Lang Therapy starting in January. It would be great to connect with anyone else who has a place.
Hiya! I am applying for Adult Nursing and have my interview tomorrow😆I already have my A levels in Psychology, Sociology and European History Xx
Reply 13
Heyy
I was wondering if UCLan sends an 'acknowledgement email' after applying, as all the other unis I have applied to did, but I haven't got one from UCLan.
I'm getting a bit scared cause all my other unis have even replied now but I've still heard nothing at all from UCLan... I was thinking they didn't receive my application but I doubt it lol
Original post by tee17
Heyy
I was wondering if UCLan sends an 'acknowledgement email' after applying, as all the other unis I have applied to did, but I haven't got one from UCLan.
I'm getting a bit scared cause all my other unis have even replied now but I've still heard nothing at all from UCLan... I was thinking they didn't receive my application but I doubt it lol

Yes they do send acknowledgment emails. Dw they sometimes take a while to send one, especially during this month because lots of people are applying right now
Original post by tee17
Heyy

Hi @tee17
Not to worry as @.2.0.0.3. said it may take some time to receive this. You can get in touch with our undergraduate admission team directly at [email protected] or the postgraduate admission team at [email protected] for your peace of mind. :smile:
All the best,
Catherine
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi @tee17
Not to worry as @.2.0.0.3. said it may take some time to receive this. You can get in touch with our undergraduate admission team directly at [email protected] or the postgraduate admission team at [email protected] for your peace of mind. :smile:
All the best,
Catherine

Hey i just wanted to ask you a few questions: i have an interview with uclan next week for pharmacy and they said it starts from 11 and our interviews are anywhere between 13.00 and 17.00 does this mean that we have to be on video call from 11 am? Also, as part of the interview theres going to be an admission test but whats the format of the interview? Like do we do the test first then i get asked questions and do you know how long the test should last? I appreciate your help!
Hey i just wanted to ask you a few questions: i have an interview with uclan next week for pharmacy and they said it starts from 11 and our interviews are anywhere between 13.00 and 17.00 does this mean that we have to be on video call from 11 am? Also, as part of the interview theres going to be an admission test but whats the format of the interview? Like do we do the test first then i get asked questions and do you know how long the test should last? I appreciate your help!

Hi, apologies for the delayed reply. I have requested more information on the interview process from Pharmacy for you and will let you know answers to these questions shortly. Sorry if this is too late!
Please direct message me if you have any more questions. Wish you the best for your interview, Catherine
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi, apologies for the delayed reply. I have requested more information on the interview process from Pharmacy for you and will let you know answers to these questions shortly. Sorry if this is too late!
Please direct message me if you have any more questions. Wish you the best for your interview, Catherine

Hi Catherine, i had my interview yesterday and it went really well. Thank you for trying to help out though :smile:
Hi Catherine, i had my interview yesterday and it went really well. Thank you for trying to help out though :smile:

Brilliant! I'm so glad to hear that and sorry again for the late response.
Good luck :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending