The Student Room Group

Law university

Anyone who’s study law or is a barrister get bad gcses and wanna share?
Original post by Isaactj2020
Anyone who’s study law or is a barrister get bad gcses and wanna share?

I am not a lawyer myself (I am still a student) but I know some lawyers and I think it is fair to say that no one actually cares that much about GCSEs. As long as you do well in your a levels and go to a respectable university and get a good degree, you can absolutely become a great lawyer. Lots of people only peak later - dont worry about bad gcses, in ten years you wont even remember them. Just figure out what went wrong in the lead up to the exams and in the exams themselves, then try not to do it for your a levels etc :smile:
Original post by annabelle51
I am not a lawyer myself (I am still a student) but I know some lawyers and I think it is fair to say that no one actually cares that much about GCSEs. As long as you do well in your a levels and go to a respectable university and get a good degree, you can absolutely become a great lawyer. Lots of people only peak later - dont worry about bad gcses, in ten years you wont even remember them. Just figure out what went wrong in the lead up to the exams and in the exams themselves, then try not to do it for your a levels etc :smile:

Thank u :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending