The Student Room Group

Oxford St. Hugh interviews!

Hey guys,

Anyone heard back from St. Hugh for their interviews? The wait is such a pain!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by marioyoku
Hey guys,

Anyone heard back from St. Hugh for their interviews? The wait is such a pain!

I haven’t heard anything yet except the acknowledgement email. They are usually one of the colleges who take a while to get back to applicants so try not to worry! :smile:
Hey, I was just wondering by what you mean with the acknowledgement email? I received an email that my written work had been received but nothing since that so I'm slightly worried :/ Thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by jessicacc03
Hey, I was just wondering by what you mean with the acknowledgement email? I received an email that my written work had been received but nothing since that so I'm slightly worried :/ Thank you!

I didn't even receive a confirmation of written work being submitted, only on the actual website. The acknowledgement email is the only thing I've had so far also.
Reply 4

“I write to inform you that your application to the University of Oxford has been received and you are now under active consideration by St Hugh’s College. The College will now be your primary point of contact, and any admissions-related enquiries should be directed to this email address.”

They then went on to talk about written work and admissions assessments :smile: this was early on.
Original post by dchd
I didn't even receive a confirmation of written work being submitted, only on the actual website. The acknowledgement email is the only thing I've had so far also.

Alright thanks!
Original post by Jelly20
“I write to inform you that your application to the University of Oxford has been received and you are now under active consideration by St Hugh’s College. The College will now be your primary point of contact, and any admissions-related enquiries should be directed to this email address.”

They then went on to talk about written work and admissions assessments :smile: this was early on.

Ok thank you I got that, and no I havent heard back from them either yet... I get a little nervous every time I get an email hahah but we'll see soon enough :smile: good luck
Reply 7
Ok thank you I got that, and no I havent heard back from them either yet... I get a little nervous every time I get an email hahah but we'll see soon enough :smile: good luck

I feel the same way! I suppose all we can do is wait :smile: good luck to you too!
Reply 8
Original post by Jelly20
I haven’t heard anything yet except the acknowledgement email. They are usually one of the colleges who take a while to get back to applicants so try not to worry! :smile:

Thanks! I'll definitely try to do that (emphasis on the try hahah), Good luck to everyone :smile:
Reply 9
Hey guys! St. Hugh's is out, just letting you know...

I mean at least their rejections are :frown: ... Just got rejected from St. Hugh's for Biochem :frown:

Good luck to fellow St. Hughers!!
Reply 10

I mean at least their rejections are :frown: ... Just got rejected from St. Hugh's for Biochem :frown:

I’m so sorry to hear this :frown: I’m sure you are disappointed but just know that you will go on to do amazing things, regardless of the institution you attend. Thank you for letting us know!
Is anyone still waiting for interview decisions?
Reply 12
Original post by elephant87
Is anyone still waiting for interview decisions?

I am... not expecting anything until late next week though.
Original post by Jelly20
I am... not expecting anything until late next week though.

Ah okay, what subject did you apply for?
Yeah thank you for telling us regardless - I wish you lots of luck for your other choices and it doesn't say anything about you as a person - other great opportunities will come up :smile:
Original post by Jelly20
I’m so sorry to hear this :frown: I’m sure you are disappointed but just know that you will go on to do amazing things, regardless of the institution you attend. Thank you for letting us know!

Reply 15
Ah okay, what subject did you apply for?

Experimental Psychology :smile: hbu?
Original post by Jelly20
Experimental Psychology :smile: hbu?

That's so cool! Chemistry :smile:
Reply 17
That's so cool! Chemistry :smile:

Wow! Good luck! :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Jelly20

thank you :smile: , keep us updated with your decision!
Reply 19
Yeah thank you for telling us regardless - I wish you lots of luck for your other choices and it doesn't say anything about you as a person - other great opportunities will come up :smile:

thank you!! :smile: You're absolutely right...

well good luck to you guys!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending