The Student Room Group

Brunel Medical School A100 2021 and 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Can we still apply or is the application deadline already over? It wasn't mentioned anywhere on the site..
Brunel isn't counted as one of the four choices??
where do you find the information on which unis are not counted? Is it then too late to apply to another choice as Brunel was one of my four choices?
oh, understood. thank you for the clarification. I saw they have a separate admissions app via their website but thought it was still against the rules to apply to them in addition to the four on UCAS.
oh ok, thank you, got it!
Original post by FriedChicken0
I couldn't find a thread for Brunel medicine so I decided to create one.

Discuss here

did anyone receive an offer for a100 2021 entry? or got called for an interview?
Original post by lib.galma
I emailed admissions and said they'd be getting back to us shortly!

thank you, but they've been saying that to me too for quite a long time now. i emailed them early nov and they said they'll get back shortly but no one got back "shortly". I am a bit concerned.
Reply 27
Original post by medschoolfanatic
thank you, but they've been saying that to me too for quite a long time now. i emailed them early nov and they said they'll get back shortly but no one got back "shortly". I am a bit concerned.

I got an email about 10 days ago where they said that they are sorry for the delay, and that they have received many applications. They said that they aim to respond to everyone in the next 3 weeks.
update us if anyone gets called for an interview🤷🏻*♀️
No
Original post by medschoolfanatic

Original post by P012
I got an email about 10 days ago where they said that they are sorry for the delay, and that they have received many applications. They said that they aim to respond to everyone in the next 3 weeks.

Hey! The delay may be because there isn't any set deadline for direct application so direct applications are essentially still rolling in, so they are probably still waiting to consider all the applications possible and then make any decision as compared to the other med schools
hey! I don't think so cause they said all interviews will take place on January (vmmis) and they said they inform all applicant a minimum of 2 weeks before the interview. after contacting the admissions office they said if you get called for an intevriew you will be informed throughout November and early December so I'm not sure .
Do they send all the interviews on the same day or is it in batches?
I received no response
Original post by lib.galma
Anyone got anything back?

no... still waiting!
Original post by Ann9918
Can we still apply or is the application deadline already over? It wasn't mentioned anywhere on the site..

You can apply to Brunel directly through the link in their website: https://evision.brunel.ac.uk/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_ipp_lgn.login?process=siw_ipp_app&code1=MEDICINEMBBSFTD&code2=0001
Hope this helps!
Are interview invites out for 2021?
Original post by Ayushbal
Are interview invites out for 2021?

No
Original post by coainecoins
Did anyone receive any interview offers?

nop :frown:
nop

Quick Reply