The Student Room Group

Girls, would you rather a "good looking" 5'4" guy or an overweight 6' guy?

If you had to pick one.

Scroll to see replies

personality matters more
Original post by Minecraft27
If you had to pick one.

lmaooooo listen my 5'4 King, just stop being a dweeb and be yourself. You can't be caught up on things you cannot change. It's far more important to be normal and have a good personality than 6'2.

Love,
a 5'5 King who has slept with 30+ people x
Original post by Anonymous
lmaooooo listen my 5'4 King, just stop being a dweeb and be yourself. You can't be caught up on things you cannot change. It's far more important to be normal and have a good personality than 6'2.

Love,

- 5’5”
- Slept with 30+ people
- King
- Repulsive
- Anon

Quite the catch.
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
- 5’5”
- Slept with 30+ people
- King
- Repulsive
- Anon

Quite the catch.

Lmao besides the slept with 30+ ppl bit, why you hating on them for 😂
You just used 'turbo cringe' and yet you're critiquing my choice of words. Interesting.

I used King (Like I do with all my male friends) as a word of strength, worth, value etc. It's more of a consideration to how girls call each other Queen, but more of a joke/parody.
Original post by Minecraft27
If you had to pick one.

Why does his weight have anything to do with his attractiveness??? I’m a little confused - actually scratch that, I’m HELLA confused. Overweight unattractive.
personality matters ok but ngl I am 5’11 so like I don’t think I wanna bend to kiss
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Lmao besides the slept with 30+ ppl bit, why you hating on them for 😂

If it wasn’t for the 30+ ppl bit I wouldn’t have slumped it all together, but the rest just fell into place.
Reply 9
Original post by Zainaba luul
Why does his weight have anything to do with his attractiveness??? I’m a little confused - actually scratch that, I’m HELLA confused. Overweight unattractive.

It depends on the person. Some people won’t mind or care and will prioritise other things. Other people, like me, may get put off by it and find it a little unattractive. Really just depends
- 5’5”
- Slept with 30+ people
- King
- Repulsive
- Anon

Quite the catch.

Anon because I'm not trying to brag, just simply talk about my experiences. Simply pointing out that it's far more important and endearing to be a normal human than 6ft+
Anon because I'm not trying to brag, just simply talk about my experiences. Simply pointing out that it's far more important and endearing to be a normal human than 6ft+

And I agree with that, but the sleaziness was too good to pass up.

Love,

I get your point, and I agree with you but you really need to learn how to rephrase what you’re saying. There was no need to call them a ‘dweeb’, and nowhere in the thread did anyone ask you how many people you slept with - completely unnecessary tbh. I’m confused as to why you even included it. Also please define ‘normal’, WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!!
Anon because I'm not trying to brag, just simply talk about my experiences. Simply pointing out that it's far more important and endearing to be a normal human than 6ft

Can you please explain what you mean by ‘a normal human’?!
(edited 3 years ago)
And I agree with that, but the sleaziness was too good to pass up.

How is that sleazy? I'm 26, 3 people average a year for 10/11 years isn't exactly Russell Brand level womanising.

Very to say you agree with me, yet you point out my height, say I'm repulsive and sleezy when I'm simply reassuring OP. FWIW, I am indeed quite a catch
Would obviously the good looking one!
irdc tbh the one that’s easier to chat to
Original post by Zainaba luul
Can you please explain what you mean by ‘a normal human’?!

Someone that isn't a weirdo? Has normal interests, does normal things...
Original post by TempMaIl
It depends on the person. Some people won’t mind or care and will prioritise other things. Other people, like me, may get put off by it and find it a little unattractive. Really just depends

Original post by TempMaIl

Anyone can have a preference, that’s completely fine. However what’s NOT fine is to bash people because they aren’t what you ‘prefer’. The op shouldn’t have phrased it like that. Quiet frankly it is rude and extremely disrespectful to associate unattractive with overweight. And if that’s how you think, YOU need to work on yourself!!
(edited 3 years ago)
Well, I’m a 5’7 girl with options, but dated a 5’3 guy for over a year and a half (still kinda am). I never thought I’d go for a short guy but he swept me off my feet. He was funny and made me feel good being around him. Personality and how you use what you have matters.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending