The Student Room Group

Please help me asap with this drama question

Hi, I would really appreciate your help with this GCSE drama question of the play DNA. The question is :

Explain how an actor playing the role of John Tate in this extract could communicate his character to the audience. In your answer, refer to:
-Character motivation
-Voice
-Movement
-Interaction

The extract is pages 12-15 from when Lou and John Tate and Danny are in the woods to when Richard enters along with Cathy and Brian.
this is technically cheating and its unfair especially now mocks could be our actual grades. You need to do your own revision and try your best

Reply 2
"this is technically cheating and its unfair especially now mocks could be our actual grades. You need to do your own revision and try your best"
-romayssa 2020 to a fellow student who was stressed about their mocks which could determine their future over here asking other fellow beings for the same GCSE question! :wink: Thank you this was Amel and you are watching disney channel
Reply 3
Original post by samiraaaaa
this is technically cheating and its unfair especially now mocks could be our actual grades. You need to do your own revision and try your best

yass samira u tell her exactly that
Original post by queen_ameliaaa13
yass samira u tell her exactly

ayyy caramba
Reply 5
ayyy caramba

im dead samira ahaahahah
Reply 6

tf u crazyyyy it was a homework question posted 1 YEAR AGO dont be salty cuz i wont help u
Reply 7
Original post by Queen_Ameliaaa13
"this is technically cheating and its unfair especially now mocks could be our actual grades. You need to do your own revision and try your best"
-romayssa 2020 to a fellow student who was stressed about their mocks which could determine their future over here asking other fellow beings for the same GCSE question! :wink: Thank you this was Amel and you are watching disney channel

AHAHA the fact that u literally went on my account just to try and prove a point
Reply 8
Original post by romayssa
tf u crazyyyy it was a homework question posted 1 YEAR AGO dont be salty cuz i wont help u

ahahah looooolllll nice try you salty year 11 or whatever the hell year your in I know your that one snitch or snake nerd at school that's like "oh that's cheating", "I won't tell you what paper it was do it yourself", "miss there was homework today they're lying" "(I failed the paper so I won't tell you anything)" when we all know when it comes to papers your the one rushing for help u jokeman. We are all struggling cuz these past papers that won't even come up for our actual 2021 papers are being used for our possible CAG grades if exams are canceled - so do us a favour stop being the devil and help people out that are in the same situation. I wouldn't be asking for papers if they didn't matter but they do so stop rubbing salt over ur wounds and shut up please. I already got almost all the papers like science, business, eng lit and lang, Spanish from fellow year 11's stressing over these mocks that determines our life and future and we're all helping each other and we all happily exchanging papers cuz we understand each other's pain, so if a teacher's pet like u doesn't wanna chat then byeee cuz we have the help we need - "I wOn'T hElP yOu" ahhaha shoreeee i defo need ur help as ur not the only idiot in England that has done gcses that I could ask help for.
Reply 9
ahahah looooolllll nice try you salty year 11 or whatever the hell year your in I know your that one snitch or snake nerd at school that's like "oh that's cheating", "I won't tell you what paper it was do it yourself", "miss there was homework today they're lying" "(I failed the paper so I won't tell you anything)" when we all know when it comes to papers your the one rushing for help u jokeman. We are all struggling cuz these past papers that won't even come up for our actual 2021 papers are being used for our possible CAG grades if exams are canceled - so do us a favour stop being the devil and help people out that are in the same situation. I wouldn't be asking for papers if they didn't matter but they do so stop rubbing salt over ur wounds and shut up please. I already got almost all the papers like science, business, eng lit and lang, Spanish from fellow year 11's stressing over these mocks that determines our life and future and we're all helping each other and we all happily exchanging papers cuz we understand each other's pain, so if a teacher's pet like u doesn't wanna chat then byeee cuz we have the help we need - "I wOn'T hElP yOu" ahhaha shoreeee i defo need ur help as ur not the only idiot in England that has done gcses that I could ask help for.

woahh dude u need to calm down. First of all i am in yr 11 same situation as you and ofc im stressed and i recognise the importance of our mock grades. I havent done gcse's so i can't help u because i dont know the questions. Now pls chill. Plus didnt someone offer to help u and u said its sorted. Sorry if i made u upset its just that i heard so many horror stories last year abt ppl cheating and getting top grades in their mocks
Reply 10
woahh dude u need to calm down. First of all i am in yr 11 same situation as you and ofc im stressed and i recognise the importance of our mock grades. I havent done gcse's so i can't help u because i dont know the questions. Now pls chill. Plus didnt someone offer to help u and u said its sorted. Sorry if i made u upset its just that i heard so many horror stories last year abt ppl cheating and getting top grades in their mocks

ok, whatever. Soz if my language came out a bit rude but please be sympathetic to other people because we are going desperate measures to get the grades we deserve as our predicted grades from our teachers don't do us any justice. You haven't done gcses then why did u say u wouldn't help I don't get it lol. But these horror stories about people cheating from last year weren't justified cuz they cheated before the covid situation, so yh in a way they were acc cheating and not doing the exam fairly but we acc have a reason cuz these mocks COULD be our GCSES - so you understand how worried we are especially seeing our reports and teacher grades they have given us are disappointing these mocks are the only way I can prove I deserve better even if they aren't a true representation of the 2021 exams. People that are acc expected to get 8-9s have been downgraded by a lot by our teachers which is not fair, we are not cheating to get grades we don't actually get - like a grade 4 student suddenly getting 9 that's just to dumb - we're proving the grades we would've actually gotten.
Reply 11
AHAHA the fact that u literally went on my account just to try and prove a point

NAHH I introduced studentroom to my bestfriend for yr 11 mocks and we both commenting stuff on people's threads and we saw how you were like "mocks blah blah cheating" and found it funny to mock it. Samira and me quoted what u said cuz It was jokes. Don't take it seriously we just having a laugh mate :wink:
Reply 12
ok, whatever. Soz if my language came out a bit rude but please be sympathetic to other people because we are going desperate measures to get the grades we deserve as our predicted grades from our teachers don't do us any justice. You haven't done gcses then why did u say u wouldn't help I don't get it lol. But these horror stories about people cheating from last year weren't justified cuz they cheated before the covid situation, so yh in a way they were acc cheating and not doing the exam fairly but we acc have a reason cuz these mocks COULD be our GCSES - so you understand how worried we are especially seeing our reports and teacher grades they have given us are disappointing these mocks are the only way I can prove I deserve better even if they aren't a true representation of the 2021 exams. People that are acc expected to get 8-9s have been downgraded by a lot by our teachers which is not fair, we are not cheating to get grades we don't actually get - like a grade 4 student suddenly getting 9 that's just to dumb - we're proving the grades we would've actually gotten.

ok fair enough, i guess i just reacted badly because i was also downgraded and i'm honestly petrified with all this uncertianity. If ur not to mad at me do u wanna help each other out to try find some questions. I also do aqa geography and sciences
ok fair enough, i guess i just reacted badly because i was also downgraded and i'm honestly petrified with all this uncertianity. If ur not to mad at me do u wanna help each other out to try find some questions. I also do aqa geography and sciences

do you still have that essay? Im in year 10 and I need to do it for a homework but I have no idea where to start. I just need some help with the format you know?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending