The Student Room Group

Wearing socks in bed?

Does that make me an elderly individual?

Scroll to see replies

I don’t think I can do this, feel like I’m being suffocated :claus:
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
I don’t think I can do this, feel like I’m being suffocated :claus:

It's 4 degrees here and i'm wearing my socks on the bed however not gonna wear them whilst sleeping lol
I always wear socks in bed
Nah :five: I start off wearing them cos its cold, but then I kick them off half way through the night :teeth:
Free your toes
Original post by Maxistan YT
It's 4 degrees here and i'm wearing my socks on the bed however not gonna wear them whilst sleeping lol

Ikr, it feels unnatural, if I did I'd wake up with no feet, just sawed them off in my sleep.
Original post by Chronoscope
Nah :five: I start off wearing them cos its cold, but then I kick them off half way through the night :teeth:

Same, also am i the only person who likes to sleep on top of the covers instead of under them lmao
Same, also am i the only person who likes to sleep on top of the covers instead of under them lmao

Ooh nice :awesome: - i suppose it saves on laundry :colondollar:
What do you do if it gets cold though? One youtuber i watch does the same but i think they use a bed sheet or something :smile:
Absolutely not!!
winter's the only exception
Original post by Chronoscope
Ooh nice :awesome: - i suppose it saves on laundry :colondollar:
What do you do if it gets cold though? One youtuber i watch does the same but i think they use a bed sheet or something :smile:

Tbh i sleep shirtless and on top of the covers as i'm more of a person who would rather be cold than hot xD
Todays temp is 4 degrees so obvs it will be cold but i'll sleep well hopefully :smile:
I replace my covers 2-3 times a week and sleep with nothing on top ( not even a bed sheet lmao).
Reply 12
I dont know how anyone can sleep with socks on :no:
(edited 3 years ago)
i physically can't sleep with socks on :hand:
I always sleep with socks on cause my feet get extremely cold and if I don’t wear socks, my feet will start tightening and it is one of the worst pains. Also I have a phobia of feet so I must avoid it at all costs
Original post by LovelyMrFox
I dont know how anyone can sleep with socks on :no:

Very well, thank you :smile:
Reply 16
my socks are my comfort blanket and i wouldn’t be able to sleep without them; would rather sleep without pyjama bottoms than socks lol. right now got three pairs of socks on but it’s bloody cold :nutcase:
Only when my feet are dirty :colone: and I was too tired/drunk to clean em

Otherwise the material of the socks stick to the sheets and they get all
..tangled :angry:
Tbh i sleep shirtless and on top of the covers as i'm more of a person who would rather be cold than hot xD
Todays temp is 4 degrees so obvs it will be cold but i'll sleep well hopefully :smile:
I replace my covers 2-3 times a week and sleep with nothing on top ( not even a bed sheet lmao).

sounds like you're punishing yourself. what would you expect a gf to do, freeze and shiver next to you?
Original post by Elizabeth II
Absolutely not!!

TIL her Majesty The Queen sleeps without socks.
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
i physically can't sleep with socks on :hand:

Then you’d really hate onesies :mrfreeze:

Original post by Joleee
my socks are my comfort blanket and i wouldn’t be able to sleep without them; would rather sleep without pyjama bottoms than socks lol. right now got three pairs of socks on but it’s bloody cold :nutcase:

Should probably get on that thick Christmas sock train right about now then :xmasgrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending