The Student Room Group

Alice's Wonderland (a study blog)

Hey guys my name is Alice! I'm a 17-year-old student in the UK currently preparing for A-Levels. I would like to study medicine. I hope you enjoy this thread :smile:.

My predicted grades

Spoiler

My GCSE grades

Spoiler

My entrance exams scores

Spoiler

The universities I've applied to

Spoiler

My hobbies and interests

Spoiler

Random things about me

Spoiler

Objectives

Spoiler

How am I using this?

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
what cam college have you applied to x
Original post by YaGorl
what cam college have you applied to x

St Catherine's! How about you?
Original post by AliceWonderful
St Catherine's! How about you?

downing - well done on your absolutely insane bmat score, you smashed it xx
Original post by YaGorl
downing - well done on your absolutely insane bmat score, you smashed it xx

Good luck and thanks alot! It's a shame because some trolls lied about their BMAT score so everyone on the thread now assumes that people with high marks are lying. Oh well, what can you do. If it makes them feel better about themselves then they can do what they like, but I have been revising since mid-year 12 for these entrance exams, so it kinda hurts you know?
Original post by AliceWonderful
Good luck and thanks alot! It's a shame because some trolls lied about their BMAT score so everyone on the thread now assumes that people with high marks are lying. Oh well, what can you do. If it makes them feel better about themselves then they can do what they like, but I have been revising since mid-year 12 for these entrance exams, so it kinda hurts you know?

i get it - i think w the influx of fake bmat scores on the thread people are quite skeptical when they see high scores so when people like you acc achieve them it makes it harder to believe. but don't let it get to you - i wish you the best in your application x how're you starting/doing interview prep
Original post by YaGorl
i get it - i think w the influx of fake bmat scores on the thread people are quite skeptical when they see high scores so when people like you acc achieve them it makes it harder to believe. but don't let it get to you - i wish you the best in your application x how're you starting/doing interview prep

Thank you so much! I wish you the best as well :smile: I've been practicing a few weeks ago by doing practice interviews with my siblings and teachers at school. The questions on medic portal are super useful, so I'm trying to come up with an answer to all of them so I can be ready for what they ask. Slightly worried about the cambridge interview since it's science-y questions as well
Original post by username5495990
Hey guys my name is Alice! I'm a 17-year-old student in the UK currently preparing for A-Levels. I would like to study medicine. I hope you enjoy this thread :smile:.

My predicted grades

Spoiler

My GCSE grades

Spoiler

My entrance exams scores

Spoiler

The universities I've applied to

Spoiler

My hobbies and interests

Spoiler

Random things about me

Spoiler

Objectives

Spoiler

How am I using this?

Spoiler

Your grades are amazing!! What tips do you have for someone that’s sitting the bmat this year? (i’m in year 12)
Original post by Nerdythings
Your grades are amazing!! What tips do you have for someone that’s sitting the bmat this year? (i’m in year 12)

They deleted their account, unfortunately. Sorry.

Quick Reply

Latest