The Student Room Group

References for UCAS if I’m not at college?

I finished my a levels this year and have gotten my qualifications, however I’m now applying for 2021 entry ( I’m currently at uni but want to change uni’s and restart). I emailed my old college and they said to put them as a reference.

On ucas it’s asking for a reference & predicted grades? I already have my grades so how will my old college be able them predicted grades ?
Original post by nicolegrace1207
I finished my a levels this year and have gotten my qualifications, however I’m now applying for 2021 entry ( I’m currently at uni but want to change uni’s and restart). I emailed my old college and they said to put them as a reference.

On ucas it’s asking for a reference & predicted grades? I already have my grades so how will my old college be able them predicted grades ?

You don't need predicted grades since you have achieved grades so don't worry about that
Original post by harrysbar
You don't need predicted grades since you have achieved grades so don't worry about that

Do I just put in my grades achieved at A-Level in the education” section?
Original post by nicolegrace1207
Do I just put in my grades achieved at A-Level in the education” section?

Yes. Your nominated referee would only be able to input predictions if you entered any qualifications as pending, (which you don’t have).

Quick Reply

Latest