The Student Room Group

hertfordshire pharmacy interview

i got an interview from hertfordshire to study pharmacy .. what kinda of questions do they ask ? i don’t want to mess up hahah
Original post by carley12326
i got an interview from hertfordshire to study pharmacy .. what kinda of questions do they ask ? i don’t want to mess up hahah

It’s pretty chill tbh. Idk if yours is the group interview but mine was. They just ask questions about scenarios and your opinions on it. They may ask about any drugs you’ve read upon. Why pharmacists are important, how they should act, good qualities to have etc:smile:
Reply 2
thank you!! i don’t know if mines a group .. it’s on a zoom call so i assume it’s just a single ? did you do yours in person? also are you studying there? i think i want to go there instead of kingston but i’m not too sure yet :smile:)
Reply 3
I also have a pharmacy zoom call group interview from hertforshire. Does anyone know if it's like a question per person or if it will be a question and anyone can answer?Thank you!
thank you!! i don’t know if mines a group .. it’s on a zoom call so i assume it’s just a single ? did you do yours in person? also are you studying there? i think i want to go there instead of kingston but i’m not too sure yet :smile:)

I was a candidate last year, so I was able to do it in person! I did get an offer from them but on clearing I changed my course completely because idk something just clicked.(pharmacy is a great subject to do though!) between Herts and Kingston, I’d say go for Herts. The facilities at Herts is amazing!! Let me know how it goes and what you choose! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Anon12345678987
I was a candidate last year, so I was able to do it in person! I did get an offer from them but on clearing I changed my course completely because idk something just clicked.(pharmacy is a great subject to do though!) between Herts and Kingston, I’d say go for Herts. The facilities at Herts is amazing!! Let me know how it goes and what you choose! :smile:

thank you !! i got it next tuesday im so nervous ahhh .. i also put down kingston normal and foundation , wolverhampton and reading foundation .. ive got a conditional offer to reading foundation and an opportunity to replace it to the normal four year but i have to do an assessment not too sure if i should do it .. wish me luck :smile:
thank you !! i got it next tuesday im so nervous ahhh .. i also put down kingston normal and foundation , wolverhampton and reading foundation .. ive got a conditional offer to reading foundation and an opportunity to replace it to the normal four year but i have to do an assessment not too sure if i should do it .. wish me luck :smile:

Hopefully it goes well! I actually applied for foundation at Kingston ( because if you get the desired grades they can transfer you to the 4 year course) but they asked if I wanted to do the interview to see if I’m suited for the 4 year course. Good luck!!
Reply 7
Original post by Anon12345678987
Hopefully it goes well! I actually applied for foundation at Kingston ( because if you get the desired grades they can transfer you to the 4 year course) but they asked if I wanted to do the interview to see if I’m suited for the 4 year course. Good luck!!

when do you have the interview ? i still haven’t heard back from them i emailed them as they said i had a criminal conviction when i haven’t and still haven’t heard back .. i might call them up lmao it’s been almost a week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending