The Student Room Group

guys laugh wen i say iv had sex with 1 girl only

Fellas laugh when i tell them id only had sex with one girl my whole life.i. 38 and id been with her from i was 14 lost virginity on my 15th birthday..we broke up when i was 36 two years almost now and i still miss her so much.ill always love her and her me but for a personal reason we just couldnt live together anymore.it was no ones fault but a bad run of luck.id like to go into it but its too sad for me.but anyone else think i was stupid and still am after being single and havnt found anyone that i see matches up to her.ill always love her shell always be beautiful to me always.i leave the door for someone but i havent met anyone quite like her b4.im a pretty good looking fella,and very loyal but was i and am i being foolish being single at 38.???
It's not totally up to u to be or remain single...there r other forces at work and dude u sound rlly attached to ur x. Nothing wrong with that but any other woman faces an uphill battle to get close and she will know that so u can't xpect anything special to happen until ur gates r open again....

btw since u raised the topic I've had sex with more than 100 guys and I am not larfing at u. But I'm a girl.
How is that something to be laughed at? Having sex with the same person and being together for that many years is an amazing thing. I can’t believe someone laughed at that, that is something to be proud of if anything
Original post by candydiva
It's not totally up to u to be or remain single...there r other forces at work and dude u sound rlly attached to ur x. Nothing wrong with that but any other woman faces an uphill battle to get close and she will know that so u can't xpect anything special to happen until ur gates r open again....

btw since u raised the topic I've had sex with more than 100 guys and I am not larfing at u. But I'm a girl.

Each to theyre own i suppose .just think im doomed at 38 .if you knew the story youd understand y i we cant live together both great ppl but somthkng happened and over the tears festered into arguments steady blaming each other for this and that and all the things we thought wed never say to each other in a million years was said and it had to end as we were making each other misarable.but as i say doors open but i just dont seem to see anyone i cud have a good laugh with.but time will tell.thx girl.
I always wondered about that .jesus over 100 guys lmao..good on u to for doing your own thing
Only about 10 girls so far tho'... I'm bi- but as u know girls are more difficult LLOOL! :tongue: U older dudes don't have the same probs as younger ones with the body count and u prove it again. Yes I am very xperienced for a younger woman and I know wat I like and need.... but that doesn't mean I don't respect ur story and sit even if it's diffr't from mine.

Dude u were making me sad with ur posting above. I am sure many ppl have this xperience of growing apart and u r not bitter and hostile but more reflective and can value the good things u xperienced b4. This is a good sign for u I think we can tell.

Can't u take this unpartnered time to make that plan u wanted to realize for yrs but for domestic reasons (cost, logistics, approval) u never could..... u know like Inca Trail Macchu Picchu or watever? The llamas at Awana Kancha are rlly cool and fun to feed....

I wish u good luck as u move forwards :suith:
Original post by Shogun steve
Fellas laugh when i tell them id only had sex with one girl my whole life.i. 38 and id been with her from i was 14 lost virginity on my 15th birthday..we broke up when i was 36 two years almost now and i still miss her so much.ill always love her and her me but for a personal reason we just couldnt live together anymore.it was no ones fault but a bad run of luck.id like to go into it but its too sad for me.but anyone else think i was stupid and still am after being single and havnt found anyone that i see matches up to her.ill always love her shell always be beautiful to me always.i leave the door for someone but i havent met anyone quite like her b4.im a pretty good looking fella,and very loyal but was i and am i being foolish being single at 38.???

I was watching a youtube video the other day, presented by someone who has had sex with a relatively large number of women.

An interesting comment that he made was that the women that have initially come over as frosty have turned out to be the warmest and most loving ones, once they got onto being sexual partners with him. And the woman that initially seemed like the sweetest most angelic most caring person in the world became a total nightmare when they broke up.

My admittedly much lower sample size is anecdotally similar to his in that you can't tell for sure what someone will be like as a girlfriend from the initial meeting and starting to get to know each other phase.

Meaning that there's a lot to be said for keeping an open mind. And developing the skills / experience to overcome the defensive shields that women can put up when you first meet them.

Love doesn't have to be at first sight. Love doesn't have to evolve from easy comfortable beginnings. It can evolve from challenging starts.

All of which is my way of saying that I'm not buying you saying that you haven't met anyone - in 2 years - to match up to your ex. I bet you have. It's just that you didn't identify them (there will have been more than 1) or you were too easily discouraged.

It doesn't matter if you were stupid or not in the past. That's all done and there's nothing you can do now to change the past. What counts most is the present. And what you do today to make today a good day.
(edited 3 years ago)
not uncommon, many men have only had 1 or 2 serious partners, probably the majority actually. not all men are hypergamous sexual beasts that pull 50 ladies a night
Original post by EU Yakov
not uncommon, many men have only had 1 or 2 serious partners, probably the majority actually. not all men are hypergamous sexual beasts that pull 50 ladies a night

Hmm, looks like you don't know what hypergamous means. The word you're trying to think of is polygamous, whereas the word that properly fits here is promiscuous....
Vocabulary police r here... maybe that's true but we know wat he means.

@EU Yakov I like ur phrase :wink: But I'm a girl. Can I also be a "hypergamous sexual beast" coz I have enjoyed sex with lots of ppl inc. multiple partners the same day? I wanna use in a .sig file lol!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending