The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Primary Education at Durham 2020

Hi all!! :smile:
Making this to see if there is anyone else applying for Durham to study BA primary ed? If so what college have you been allocated?
Reply 1
Hey! I’ve got an offer for primary ed at Durham, but I haven’t been given a college yet :smile:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Hi! I’ll be doing primary education and normally i should be in grey’s college! What college are you in?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all!! :smile:
Making this to see if there is anyone else applying for Durham to study BA primary ed? If so what college have you been allocated?

I've never visited Durham, so not me I'm afraid. I love how this question was asked three months ago and for the first two months it went unanswered, until 2 weeks ago.
Is there a gc for the Durham applicants starting this year ?
There is for the Primary Education applicants, it’s on WhatsApp, message me if you need to be added!
Original post by Anonymous
Is there a gc for the Durham applicants starting this year ?
Can I be added , I can’t find the info to message you tho so could you message me
Hey guys,

I am applying for this course this year, I would love some advice regarding the interview process?

Hey! Can’t really help with your q but I’m applying to Durham too! When’s your interview?

Original post by Mollyjones444
Hey guys,

I am applying for this course this year, I would love some advice regarding the interview process?

Original post by Brookeisla
Hey! Can’t really help with your q but I’m applying to Durham too! When’s your interview?

ive only just sent my application and so i havent recieved one yet.. whens urs?
Tomorrow omg! Super nervous but so excited to hear back in the next few days :smile:
Original post by Brookeisla
Tomorrow omg! Super nervous but so excited to hear back in the next few days :smile:

Good luck!! Or if it has been.. how did it go!! :smile:
Hi guys,

I have applied for the Primary Education course, I submitted on the 1st December so starting to get worried that I haven't heard back :frown: Was just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?
Original post by ChrisJSYCI
Hi guys,

I have applied for the Primary Education course, I submitted on the 1st December so starting to get worried that I haven't heard back :frown: Was just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?

Don’t be worried they do take a while to reply. I’m sure you’ll get an interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending