The Student Room Group

I’m in my 20’s, yet I act like a 70 year old.

I don’t like swearing, alcohol, tattoos or drugs or smoking, I don’t like contemporary tv and prefer programs and music from the 70’s and 80’s.

I worry about everything and I am constantly saving, so that I leave something to my family when I die.

At work, I don’t like discussing topics like sex and I love talking about past politics. I frequently find myself admonishing co-workers for discussing non-workplace appropriate subjects.

I am a man in my mid 20’s yet I act like a 70 year old woman.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
?

I have a lot of good points too. I have never missed a day of work (or been late) but I day dream not about beautiful women but instead about being in the 1970’s and buying all the council houses when they were cheap.
Trolls nan-stop today.
First... u don't like "talking" about sex.. do u like actually doing it?

Second 70s TV shows r awesome... f'r instance The Sweeney wat could be better lol! Regan drinks a pint in the pub at lunch to help him solve the crime or even just "to fit the villains up" :biggrin:... I s'pose that's not an "appropriate" workplace for u tho'...

Third 70s music the same u know... nothing can beat that HUBCAPDIAMONDSTARHALO lol! Tho' if ur attitude rlly is like a caricatured 70yo woman they didn't like Marc B either he was too revolutionary for them...

So rlly wat is ur "problem"?!!
Wouldn't a 70 year old be more likely to be inclined towards 60s/70s music than 70s/80s music?
Reply 5
Original post by Rufus the red
Wouldn't a 70 year old be more likely to be inclined towards 60s/70s music than 70s/80s music?

I like the 60’s as well. I don’t like heavy metal or music like that. I like folk music somewhat.
Are you impersonating a troll using a dupe account for a laugh? :eviltongue:

This troll is so awful they need to get offline and return to blocking the physical path of billy goats.
Reply 7
Original post by londonmyst
Are you impersonating a troll using a dupe account for a laugh? :eviltongue:

This troll is so awful they need to get offline and return to blocking the physical path of billy goats.

I would like to erect a toll bridge, yes.
Trollololololololol
Reply 9
Original post by FinalFoe
I don’t like swearing, alcohol, tattoos or drugs or smoking, I don’t like contemporary tv and prefer programs and music from the 70’s and 80’s.

I worry about everything and I am constantly saving, so that I leave something to my family when I die.

At work, I don’t like discussing topics like sex and I love talking about past politics. I frequently find myself admonishing co-workers for discussing non-workplace appropriate subjects.

I am a man in my mid 20’s yet I act like a 70 year old woman.

boring..
Reply 10
Original post by Ciel.
boring.

Why?
Don’t worry, I believe you’d get on like a house on fire with @Rufus the red - he’s 14 and acts like he’s 90 :h:

Spoiler

Reply 12
Why?

i get that drugs aren't for everyone. but how can you not enjoy sex? or alcohol? or modern tv?
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Don’t worry, I believe you’d get on like a house on fire with @Rufus the red - he’s 14 and acts like he’s 90 :h:

Spoiler

Old stuff is the best stuff. :yep:

Spoiler

Reply 14
Original post by Ciel.
i get that drugs aren't for everyone. but how can you not enjoy sex? or alcohol? or modern tv?

I just don’t. I am actually quite left wing but from back when Labour was still a political force in the 1960’s and 1970’s.
Reply 15

Spoiler

What is your favourite television programme? I like Only Fools and Horses.
Reply 16
I just don’t. I am actually quite left wing but from back when Labour was still a political force in the 1960’s and 1970’s.

i hate politics :<
Reply 17
Original post by Ciel.
i hate politics :<

Why?
Reply 18
Why?

boring.
people usually just end up arguing anyway