The Student Room Group

Girl getting away with harassment

She harassed me badly and the teacher eventually listened to me and said she sort it. The teacher didn't even do anything apart from speak to her, I thought she would withdraw her out of college because she harassed me and she's still doing it now but not as bad.

Heres what the girl did to me https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6723858, check that thread. So she harassed me badly and I told the teacher everything I mentioned in that thread which I thought the girl would get kicked out but she didn't get anything told. I was shocked when she didn't get any sanction.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You want a girl kicked out of college for saying to grate cheese on to a pizza, and still going on about it a month later. And who exactly has the problem?
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
You want a girl kicked out of college for saying to grate cheese on to a pizza, and still going on about it a month later. And who exactly has the problem?

She put me down and ruined my confidence to the point I couldn't go to college and that day I was crying in the yard on a bench. She is also doing stuff still like trying to talk to me and being bossy with me when I don't want to talk to her
Reply 3
Original post by Surnia

Plus she didn't just tell me to use a grater, she was taking stuff off
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia

She didn't just tell me to grate cheese, she did other stuff she was interfering with me doing my work, she kept getting people on me
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
She didn't just tell me to grate cheese, she did other stuff she was interfering with me doing my work, she kept getting people on me

So you are now spinning a different story to that in the linked post, so how can we tell you anything? Speak with the college management, but check the regulations first because if you go asking for her to be kicked out when you don't have grounds, it won't look good on you.
Reply 6
Original post by Surnia
So you are now spinning a different story to that in the linked post, so how can we tell you anything? Speak with the college management, but check the regulations first because if you go asking for her to be kicked out when you don't have grounds, it won't look good on you.

She just have been kicked out
This is not Priti Patel behaviour, for goodness sake.
Reply 8
Original post by barnetlad
This is not Priti Patel behaviour, for goodness sake.

Did you even read what she did to me?
Reply 9
She just have been kicked out

You wanted her kicked out, you said she didn't get a sanction, now you say she was kicked out. What is the point of this thread?
Original post by Surnia
You wanted her kicked out, you said she didn't get a sanction, now you say she was kicked out. What is the point of this thread?

I mean she should have been kicked out
Reply 11
I mean she should have been kicked out

Under what college regulation, and not just your opinion?
Original post by Surnia
Under what college regulation, and not just your opinion?

For bullying
Reply 13
For bullying

You can't even give us a clear picture of events, so there's no knowing what actually happened and what you reported. speak with the college because no-one on here can help.
Original post by Surnia
You can't even give us a clear picture of events, so there's no knowing what actually happened and what you reported. speak with the college because no-one on here can help.

There's a clear picture of what she did on the the thread I linked on the op
Why don’t you just stand up for yourself?
Original post by YaliaV123
Why don’t you just stand up for yourself?

I have, I told her once not to tell me what to and she told the teacher so that's why I don't now
Reply 17
There's a clear picture of what she did on the the thread I linked on the op

Where does it say she "took stuff off"? Where does it say she harassed you badly? Where is the objective evidence?
Original post by Surnia
Where does it say she "took stuff off"? Where does it say she harassed you badly? Where is the objective evidence?

In that thread what I was saying was she was harassing me and I might have not said in the thread but she was taking my equipment off me like the knife when I was trying to cut some cheese
Original post by Surnia

There's no evidence but she did it

Latest