The Student Room Group

How to get a girlfriend. ahhhhhh?

I'm a massive lesbian but I've never actually had a girlfriend and it's really annoying because then people just assume I'm lying for attention, when really I'm just ugly. So if anyone has any tips please let me know (I'm 16 btw)

Scroll to see replies

Judging by your username you’d prefer to have a frogfriend to a girlfriend.
Reply 2
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Judging by your username you’d prefer to have a frogfriend to a girlfriend.

I dare to dream, Celtic, I dare to dream.... :frown:
off topic but ur username made me laugh
Go to Amazon.com search 'girlfriend' and click the option 'buy it now.'

But seriously you cannot force these situations to happen, but it will happen when it happens. You just have to be patient and you will find someone you really like who will also like you. You're probably not ugly. Remember you are only 16 years old, and having relationships at that age may seem like everything but they're really not.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5
Yesterday I forgot how to spell "hello"... :colonhash:
Reply 6
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
off topic but ur username made me laugh

What can I say I'm a connoisseur of the arts :cool:
Reply 7
Original post by Alexty28
Go to Amazon.com search 'girlfriend' and click the option 'buy it now.'

But seriously you cannot force these situations to happen, but it will happen when it happens. You just have to be patient and you will find someone you really like who will also like you. You're probably not ugly. Remember you are only 16 years old, and having relationships at that age may seem like everything but they're really not.

It says shipping's gonna take a month smh :frown:
Reply 8
Get to 12 gems and then we'll talk.
Same, to be honest. I get the feeling - I haven't even come out and I'm 16. Too afraid to but don't panic someone will love you for who you are. I think you should maybe join LGBT groups or something . Not sure ?
do you find any men attractive?
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous

Do you not understand what lesbian means? :facepalm2:

Well clearly not if op said she’s a massive lesbian 🤣🤦*♀️
Reply 13
A woman with a low sex drive who is yet to experience the joys a p*nis can bring her, amirite?

No. You sound like an incel with no respect for people's sexualities.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
No. You sound like an incel with no respect for people's sexualities.

ur a nasty little thing aren't u, I've seen your meanness to other people too

No wonder you went anon for this one 🤡🤡
Original post by FrogPu55y
I'm a massive lesbian but I've never actually had a girlfriend and it's really annoying because then people just assume I'm lying for attention, when really I'm just ugly. So if anyone has any tips please let me know (I'm 16 btw)

If people assume you’re lying for attention then they’re just being ignorant, and you owe them nothing. You are valid.

I doubt it’s to do with looks, it’s just hard to find someone you’re compatible with, especially when you’re LGBT.

Perhaps get talking to more people online? It’s where most of my relationships seem to have started because there’s a wider variety of people.
Reply 17
ur a nasty little thing aren't u, I've seen your meanness to other people too

Whatever you say, anon :wink:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Get to 12 gems and then we'll talk.

Lol, you'd talk to someone with the username FrogPu55y? :rofl:
Reply 19
Original post by FrogPu55y

wait till 18 and do internet dating.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending