The Student Room Group

Unit 4 Enquiries into Health and Social Care Research

Hi,

is anyone doing article 2? if so, what secondary resources are you looking for to link it too?

Article 2 is here:
https://www.sscr.nihr.ac.uk/PDF/Findings/RF74.pdf
Original post by Wagwhat
Hi,

is anyone doing article 2? if so, what secondary resources are you looking for to link it too?

Article 2 is here:
https://www.sscr.nihr.ac.uk/PDF/Findings/RF74.pdf

We have only today been given the pre-release, but it seems like I am going to do Article 2, as it seems more easier to understand
Reply 2
Original post by katie.weston
We have only today been given the pre-release, but it seems like I am going to do Article 2, as it seems more easier to understand

Me too, do you know what you are going to link it too? I was given the article on Tuesday
I have no idea yet, we have only been told to go through the Article and make a key term list and give definitions first. Then we are going to start our literature searches
Reply 4
I have no idea yet, we have only been told to go through the Article and make a key term list and give definitions first. Then we are going to start our literature searches

Ohh ok. Please get back to me when you get to the literature search part
Yeah, sure
Reply 6

Does anyone know what sort of template to follow when doing the research? We haven't really been taught at all and I am so scared as I don't know how to do this exam. I would appreciate a reply from anyone. Thank you so much!
We have been told to do literature searches on the article we have told, we have to base our secondary research on articles that could support the evidence / validity / reliability EG: research methods for Q1, the importance for Q2, recommendations for Q3 etc. I don't know if this would make sense to you, but hope it helps in some way
Original post by saraxyz
Does anyone know what sort of template to follow when doing the research? We haven't really been taught at all and I am so scared as I don't know how to do this exam. I would appreciate a reply from anyone. Thank you so much!

We first have to make a table of sources that may link to the article and briefly explain the suitability / reliability / validity of the sources
We first have to make a table of sources that may link to the article and briefly explain the suitability / reliability / validity of the sources

What source table
Original post by sarahsoroya12
What source table

It's what our teacher suggest us to make
Reply 11
I’m stuck with secondary sources I’m planning my answers so i know what to include in my four pages. Do i compare to my secondary sources or just mention them like: this source links to article two as it uses the same methods? Do you know what i mean? I don’t know how to include them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending