The Student Room Group

Interview Offer

I've just been offered an interview at Mansfield College! I've applied to do philosophy and theology but being from Ireland I thought my chances were slim.
I received the email yesterday morning but I stupidly forgot to fill in the confirmation form until now, does anyone know if this could be a problem?

Best of luck to anyone who got an interview!
Original post by georgeberkeley
I've just been offered an interview at Mansfield College! I've applied to do philosophy and theology but being from Ireland I thought my chances were slim.
I received the email yesterday morning but I stupidly forgot to fill in the confirmation form until now, does anyone know if this could be a problem?

You'll be fine, I'm sure you've replied by now. Best of luck at the interview!
Original post by georgeberkeley

I have also got a PM from someone else about the same issue. I am sure it's pretty common, as people tend to get very excited about these things. If you're not sure where you stand, by all means phone them tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending