The Student Room Group

Urgent Msc Decision Aston vs Loughborough

Hey all,
It’s extremely urgent.

I got an offer from Aston for Msc business and management with 5000£ scholarships.

I also from Loughborough from Msc International business with 4700 scholarships.

Which one is more good for International students?

Please respond quickly ASAP
Loughborough is racist
Original post by erfansharifi
Hey all,
It’s extremely urgent.

I got an offer from Aston for Msc business and management with 5000£ scholarships.

I also from Loughborough from Msc International business with 4700 scholarships.

Unless one of them is asking you to pay a non-refundable deposit, the you can accept multiple PG offers and make a final decision when you are ready.
I need a more specific answer here
Loughborough is ranked a lot higher than Aston but i’m not sure on your specific subjects. No one can really give you a specific answer here because it’s all done to whatever you prefer. But if you solely care on the brand of the uni, the Loughborough
I need a more specific answer here

Then give us sensible information to make a judgement on, or else toss a coin!

What is your career ambition?
What are your current qualifications?
Which country do you want to work in?
How much work experience do you have?
Why is the decision urgent in November - it doesn't make sense?

If you want people to do your work for you, give them enough detail to make a decent go of it.
Reply 6
What is the net cost after scholarships?
The net cost will be 13,850£ for Aston and 18,850£ for Loughborough
Hey all,
It’s extremely urgent.

Hello and congratulations on receiving an offer from Loughborough! :biggrin:

We are a global institution with a strong commitment to providing an outstanding learning experience for all our international students. Currently we have around 4,000 postgraduate students from around 130 different countries!

Our International Office are a friendly, experienced and knowledgeable team that are here to help you throughout your time at Loughborough, from application through to graduation.

We offer a range of support for our international students including:
- a free coach service from Heathrow to our Loughborough (East Midlands) campus
- financial support
- English language support
- advice and support on immigration, visas and accommodation
- health and wellbeing services
- careers advice and guidance on finding employment during and after your studies.

You can find lots more information on the student support and student life sections of our online prospectus.

You may also find it useful to read through some of our international student stories, as well as our blogs written by Disha, a master's student from India.

I hope you find this useful and if you have any more questions, just let me know!

All the best,
- Dan :smile:
Thank you Dan for your informative response.

May I know if there are free English support for international students or we have to pay ?

And how is the universities help for international students employability?

Thanks
Thank you Dan for your informative response.

May I know if there are free English support for international students or we have to pay ?

And how is the universities help for international students employability?

Thanks

Hello!

Yes, we offer free workshops/online sessions for international students. When you register as a student with us, you should automatically be enrolled onto the English Language Support module on Learn (our Virtual Learning Environment).

You are welcome to email the Academic Language Support Service at [email protected] to request more information about the service they provide.

Regarding careers support for international students, you can find lots more information on the Careers Network website as well as the International website.

I hope this helps!
- Dan :smile:
Hey all,
It’s extremely urgent.

Hi there!

First of all I’m so glad you’re considering Aston University to study your masters.

Aston’s business school is world renowned with a 91% student satisfaction rate and graduates going on to make 39% more than the average UK salary five years after graduating!!

Not to mention business and management MSc at Aston is rated 7th in the best masters ranking!

Aston hosts over 3000 international students and has a very diverse student population with many cultural societies so you are bound to feel welcome and at home!

I hope this makes your decision easier but if you have any further questions please let me know!

-Poppy
@erfansharifi hi I’m also an international student wondering how you received scholarships so early? How did you apply for them?
Hey tiara, kindly whatsapp me at +919582001921 for letting you know regarding the scholarships.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending