The Student Room Group

snaprevise - can i use it, and is it worth it?

i've seen great reviews for snaprevise, however i've noticed they don't teach subjects with the wjec spec (or even the english version eduqas). would the different boards' specs be too different for me to learn, and is it even worth it?
Original post by joshua.mcc
i've seen great reviews for snaprevise, however i've noticed they don't teach subjects with the wjec spec (or even the english version eduqas). would the different boards' specs be too different for me to learn, and is it even worth it?

in my opinion i say dont bother getting it, your better off buying a really good textbook and revise off that and also you added that your doing a different exam board and i think that although it wouldnt be too different, a textbook would be ideal.
Reply 2
Original post by leena2004
in my opinion i say dont bother getting it, your better off buying a really good textbook and revise off that and also you added that your doing a different exam board and i think that although it wouldnt be too different, a textbook would be ideal.

do you know which textbooks are typically thought of as being the best? i've never bought any before.
Original post by joshua.mcc
do you know which textbooks are typically thought of as being the best? i've never bought any before.

tbh i just use the ones my school provide so the oxford ones
Reply 4
seneca is better and its free

Quick Reply