The Student Room Group

Really worried about university

So long story short, a level predictions for me were awful so I’m in year 14 hoping to do the summer exams as a private candidate (although I’m thinking of going back to 6form but that’s besides the point), but I’m really worried about applying to uni, there’s 1 and a half months left am I too late? PS I’m wanting to do something in biology. I fear that my UCAS application will be poor as I didn’t do any work experience (and I’m not sure how others did with corona and all). So yeah I’m having a mini panic attack rn and I’d be so thankful if someone could help me out. Thankyou so much for your time
It really depends on what grades you're predicted, and if you're that bothered with what Universities you can apply to. A month is more than enough time to get a good PS written, although i know many College's internal deadlines have already passed so it also depends when yours is.
Reply 2
Original post by briteeshbro
It really depends on what grades you're predicted, and if you're that bothered with what Universities you can apply to. A month is more than enough time to get a good PS written, although i know many College's internal deadlines have already passed so it also depends when yours is.

But the thing is I’m not in a collage currently (originally wanted to sit as a private candidate), I think I can get my reference from my old 6from but I don’t have any predicted grades (and my old ones were so bad I don’t want to use them) :frown:
Original post by Freewave
But the thing is I’m not in a collage currently (originally wanted to sit as a private candidate), I think I can get my reference from my old 6from but I don’t have any predicted grades (and my old ones were so bad I don’t want to use them) :frown:

oh, in that case. I'm not really sure what the procedure surrounding non-college affiliated applicants are. If you had predicted grades I would be of a bit more use.
Apologies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending