The Student Room Group

Should I go to college tomorrow?

I'm quitting anyway on the last day before I break up before Christmas https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=92310420&highlight=Quitting college
so what's the point, I am only quitting now because my parents will prefer it if I give it till then. Basically its destroying my mental health so I'm quitting and I don’t think I can bare it tomorrow and I thought I could but have changed my mind so now I don't think I can.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm quitting anyway on the last day before I break up before Christmas https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=92310420&highlight=Quitting college
so what's the point, I am only quitting now because my parents will prefer it if I give it till then. Basically its destroying my mental health so I'm quitting and I don’t think I can bare it tomorrow and I thought I could but have changed my mind so now I don't think I can.

I wish I could do what your doing. You are very brave. If you don’t feel comfortable going then don’t
Reply 2
Original post by Izaariak12
I wish I could do what your doing. You are very brave. If you don’t feel comfortable going then don’t

Are you experiencing the same as me?
Reply 3
Are you at an age where you can legally leave college? Do you have qualifications and what to you plan to do instead?
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
Are you at an age where you can legally leave college? Do you have qualifications and what to you plan to do instead?

Yes im 19 and no
Reply 5
I might not go back in at all
Walking away is your choice and its okay if thats what you want to do

But

I'd make sure you have a plan and you know what you will do instead. What do you plan to do? Do you want to study something else etc.
Reply 7
Walking away is your choice and its okay if thats what you want to do

But

I'd make sure you have a plan and you know what you will do instead. What do you plan to do? Do you want to study something else etc.

I have a plan but I said I don't because I don't want to discuss it on here because people on here will judge me and laugh at my idea like they did last time
Reply 8
I have a plan but I said I don't because I don't want to discuss it on here because people on here will judge me and laugh at my idea like they did last time

Working with cars?
Original post by Surnia
Working with cars?

I keep going banned I'm still anon but on them lines yes but im not saying anymore
I keep going banned I'm still anon but on them lines yes but im not saying anymore

I mean im still the op
You know what, if it's destroying ur mental health then go for it. Honestly, right now I'm not in a good place either and I wanna quit as well lowkey, but follow your dreams (that sounds cringe) but you know what I mean. there are lots of opportunities out there in the world. But, please make sure you have a plan B even if it's vague just keep something in mind. Good Luck:biggrin::h:
Original post by Granolakiddo
You know what, if it's destroying ur mental health then go for it. Honestly, right now I'm not in a good place either and I wanna quit as well lowkey, but follow your dreams (that sounds cringe) but you know what I mean. there are lots of opportunities out there in the world. But, please make sure you have a plan B even if it's vague just keep something in mind. Good Luck:biggrin::h:

I'm op but yes I have kind of plan b
I'm op but yes I have kind of plan b

that's good least you know kinda what ur doing:smile:
Original post by Granolakiddo
that's good least you know kinda what ur doing:smile:

My plan could go badly wrong but sometimes you have got to take risks in life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending