The Student Room Group

Let’s debate: eduqas is the worst board for a level biology or any science in fact.

Seriously, I can find **** all resources apart from PMT and the actual revision guide (again I don’t find it as amazing as
everyone makes it out to be), the exams are specific asf imo, and also why do we have to do this board!?! TT
AQA and OCR seem real smexy right now🌚
But on a side note, if anyone has any good resources for WJEC EDUQAS BIOLOGY hit a gal up with that advice, much
appreciated!
Qotd; what do you think is the worst exam board for A LEVEL science?
Reply 1
I do eduqas for bio a level and 100% agree! Even PAMT has very limited detail. Apart from this I just use the Eduqas AS and A-level textbook- it basically says everything you need to know.
Reply 2
Original post by A.B72
I do eduqas for bio a level and 100% agree! Even PAMT has very limited detail. Apart from this I just use the Eduqas AS and A-level textbook- it basically says everything you need to know.

I totally agree! Like even when covering the exam papers and checking over the mark scheme I feel like it’s very very specific! I mean yeah all exam boards would be but would they at least give an odd few marks?
Eduqas is just brutal 😭

Quick Reply

Latest