The Student Room Group

Put beer in siblings school bag

She was calling me some very mean stuff, she called me a sp*stic and r*t*rd. She was saying to her friend who knows me because her younger brother used to be my best mate and my sibling said that her I am a r*t*rd which ****ing hurt me so badly so I'm not just going to let her do that to me and have me at the flick of her finger. This is why I did it, she cried at school and she's been excluded for a few days my parents got mad with me but they kind of understood when I told them what she called me.

Scroll to see replies

Did you have a question?
Sounds like you parents have a discipline problem.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by glassalice
Did you have a question?
Sounds like you parents have a discipline problem.

I wanted to ask whos right
If your parents 'kind of understood' your motivation why wouldn't you have told them before taking your own action?
Putting beer in your siblings bag is kind of excessive, though.

How did it even get found out?
Original post by Anonymous
I wanted to ask whos right

Neither of you are right!
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Although, I think your behaviour is considerably worse. Why didn't you tell your parents initially so they could punish her accordingly?
I don't think it is fair for you to put her education in jeopardy. The school could have even called the police.

Out of interest, why did been called a r*tard upset you so much?
Reply 6
Eh, its normal for siblings to quarrel. She could have gotten in a lot of trouble though I hope you recognize, neither of you were in the right here.
Reply 7

Although, I think your behaviour is considerably worse. Why didn't you tell your parents initially so they could punish her accordingly?
I don't think it is fair for you to put her education in jeopardy. The school could have even called the police.

My parents don't punish her that much. It was only a can of beer so that would have been a waste of polices time.
It offended me a lot because loads of people used to take the piss out of me at school and call me stuff like that and I don't have very high confidence in myself so that ruined it
Reply 8
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Eh, its normal for siblings to quarrel. She could have gotten in a lot of trouble though I hope you recognize, neither of you were in the right here.

You don't call your sibling a ****** though because that's pathetic

Do you know what that word means? Do u know how offensive it is?
Can’t beerlieve you did that.
Original post by jackson222
Do you know what that word means? Do u know how offensive it is?

Exactly it is so ****ing hurtful
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Can’t beerlieve you did that.

Wow 🤣🤣🤣, im dead man
Tbh I’m laughing so hard, kind of funny of you to do that. The imagery of a primary school kid opening their lunchbox and just taking out a beer bottle and swigging on it has me dying 😭
Tbh I’m laughing so hard, kind of funny of you to do that. The imagery of a primary school kid opening their lunchbox and just taking out a beer bottle and swigging on it has me dying 😭

Same tbf

Now imagine them doddering around the middle of a lunch hall telling everyone that they're 'my besht freind'. :yep:
Original post by Rufus the red
Now imagine them doddering around the middle of a lunch hall telling everyone that they're 'my besht freind'. :yep:

Primary school kids do that anyway ; )
Original post by Rufus the red

That would be funny to be friends with someone who can handle beer in primary school
That didn’t happen
Original post by Anonymous
That would be funny to be friends with someone who can handle beer in primary school

It would be more funny if they drank it but couldn't handle it. :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending