The Student Room Group

Work experience for UCAS

So I’m a private candidate and I’m panicking rn but that’s besides the point, my question is about work experience and how and what did people do for it as there’s been corona. And i currently don’t have any work experience, what should I do with a month and a half left (I want to apply for biology/bio related courses)

Thankyou so much
I believe you can still do work experience during corona following social distancing etc or i know there is online work experience which was set up bc of corona that unis are accepting.
Reply 2
Original post by something_orphic
I believe you can still do work experience during corona following social distancing etc or i know there is online work experience which was set up bc of corona that unis are accepting.

I see, do you think it’s still possible for me to do any or no?
Original post by Freewave
I see, do you think it’s still possible for me to do any or no?

Yeah i think so it is quite late so maybe consider taking a gap year but even 1 week of work experience would be good. You probably could still get in w out work experience bc of corona ik ppl who r applying to biology w no work experience bc of corona.
Reply 4
Original post by something_orphic
Yeah i think so it is quite late so maybe consider taking a gap year but even 1 week of work experience would be good. You probably could still get in w out work experience bc of corona ik ppl who r applying to biology w no work experience bc of corona.

Yeah fair enough, ok thanks a lot I appreciate it :smile:
Original post by Freewave
So I’m a private candidate and I’m panicking rn but that’s besides the point, my question is about work experience and how and what did people do for it as there’s been corona. And i currently don’t have any work experience, what should I do with a month and a half left (I want to apply for biology/bio related courses)

Thankyou so much

I doubt you need any for this. Just write about what interests you in the subject...
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by mnot
I doubt you need any for this. Just right about what interests you in the subject...

Ok Thankyou :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending