The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Meh.
Reply 2
yeah it looks nice but I always like leather jackets on guys so I guess my opinion is a bit biased lol
it's very exspensive I might get it though
Reply 5
yes it quite nice
Reply 6
No.
:borat:
Its alright, but for £250 you can get much nicer ones.
I would not buy it at half the price, never mind £249.
Nah.
No.
I wouldn't spend £39.99 on it, let alone £249.99.
Original post by barnetlad
I would not buy it at half the price, never mind £249.

Same here !
Original post by londonmyst
No.
I wouldn't spend £39.99 on it, let alone £249.99.

Exactly, I have no clue where the OP gets so much money from in life ?!!!! :eek:
Normally, you have to struggle your ass off at Work just to earn a little, and the OP thinks just a jacket for blimey £249 is no problem with money, Jesus Christ...:eek:
Original post by Anonymous370
Same here !

Exactly, I have no clue where the OP gets so much money from in life ?!!!! :eek:

universal credit
Original post by karl pilkington
universal credit

Come on mate, you must be kidding me. That money is really just to keep you going until you're back in Work. You think it's really fair ? :frown:
It's your money, if you want to spend that much then you can. It's a lot of money for a jacket , I agree but if you've got enough for it then why not? It will last you a while as well and won't need to spend money getting perhaps more jackets . The jackets nice but not sure about the arms?😂 but looks alright
Original post by Anonymous370
Come on mate, you must be kidding me. That money is really just to keep you going until you're back in Work. You think it's really fair ? :frown:

that was just a joke I probably won't buy it is it is not even warm I will probably get a proper winter jacket
Reply 19
I mean, it's ok. Not horrific but I wouldn't buy it personally at a reasonable price, never mind £250

Quick Reply

Latest