The Student Room Group

flash card app that allows you to write equation

I really did a flash card app that allows you to write maths equations,or is there any addon that allows you to write equations anywhere? I used to use study blue but there gone now
Reply 1
theres a website called quizlet, it has flashcards and other revision resources. hope that helps... :smile:
Original post by r.maliak
I really did a flash card app that allows you to write maths equations,or is there any addon that allows you to write equations anywhere? I used to use study blue but there gone now

you can use Anki to write out equations with LaTeX. The mobile app is £30 but it's free on desktop. Quizlet is great for flashcards but can be awkward for maths equations. If you have a premium quizlet subscription you can take pictures/screenshots of the equations and then add these to your flashcards
Reply 3
Original post by help.me.revise
you can use Anki to write out equations with LaTeX. The mobile app is £30 but it's free on desktop. Quizlet is great for flashcards but can be awkward for maths equations. If you have a premium quizlet subscription you can take pictures/screenshots of the equations and then add these to your flashcard

Anki only allows you to sqaure numbers? how do i write out equtions with latex
Reply 4
Original post by F.A.
theres a website called quizlet, it has flashcards and other revision resources. hope that helps... :smile:

I have quizlet but doesnt let me write out equations,quizlet is so limited like i cant even put text in bold or put pictures in thx for the help anyways
Original post by r.maliak
I have quizlet but doesnt let me write out equations,quizlet is so limited like i cant even put text in bold or put pictures in thx for the help anyways

Anki’s much better if you have a computer. You can paste in images, make it bold, italic, underlined, coloured, superscript, subscript - anything you like. However, the interface isn’t as pretty. It is very plain and minimalistic.

Quick Reply

Latest