The Student Room Group

Edinburgh vet med online activity

Hey,

Does anyone who has had an interview for vet med at Edinburgh know what the online activity is going to be on?

Thanks in advance x
Reply 1
Interview invites have been given out to Scottish applicants but not people from England/Wales etc
Hiya, I’m a London applicant and I have had my interview so Edinburgh have definitely interviewed a few non-Scottish students!! As for the online assessment, I have no clue what to expect either, we haven’t received much info at all and I believe they don’t usually do this.
Reply 3
Original post by vetmed226
Hiya, I’m a London applicant and I have had my interview so Edinburgh have definitely interviewed a few non-Scottish students!! As for the online assessment, I have no clue what to expect either, we haven’t received much info at all and I believe they don’t usually do this.

Hi, this is my second year applying and they didn’t do an online activity last year. Was just wondering if anyone has any other info and we haven’t received much. Thanks x
Reply 4

When did you get your interview invite?
Original post by Heidi_E
When did you get your interview invite?

Over two weeks ago- my interview was last Thursday (given about a weeks notice). I believe they have finished all of their interviews for November and their next batches are in Jan and Feb (check on their website under ‘interviews,’ and pls correct me if I’m wrong). There were only 3 dates in Nov when they were interviewing so I doubt they got through very many. By far the majority will be next year from what I understand so don’t stress if you’ve not heard anything, it’ll give you more time to prep :smile:
Reply 6
Over two weeks ago- my interview was last Thursday (given about a weeks notice). I believe they have finished all of their interviews for November and their next batches are in Jan and Feb (check on their website under ‘interviews,’ and pls correct me if I’m wrong). There were only 3 dates in Nov when they were interviewing so I doubt they got through very many. By far the majority will be next year from what I understand so don’t stress if you’ve not heard anything, it’ll give you more time to prep :smile:

Oh ok thank you! How was it?
If you don't mind me asking, what are your predicted grades/work experience?
Original post by Heidi_E
Oh ok thank you! How was it?
If you don't mind me asking, what are your predicted grades/work experience?

I’ll reply on dm x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending