The Student Room Group

If you don't want to be here then leave

Has anyone else experience teachers doing that?
I have countless times, the say it so I leave then they shout at you for leaving and then you have to explain yourself but then the teacher shouts even more at you. Its actually so annoying and frustrating
:console:
Reply 2
Original post by jellybellyb
:console:

Have you experienced it
I remember my teachers saying it to people at school :afraid: :eek:
Original post by Anonymous
Have you experienced it

Not personally, as I don't usually cause much trouble, but people I know have. :^_^:
Reply 5
Original post by jellybellyb
Not personally, as I don't usually cause much trouble, but people I know have. :^_^:

Nice
I get how annoying it is to have emotionally imbalanced teachers who throw empty threats and give you juvenile or unreasonable ultimatums. They need to be retrained in child psychology; who argues with a child? 😂

Just ignore trouble students, ring up the head teacher or their parents while they're kicking off which is easier than ever with smartphones at hand never mind a classroom phone or work email, and send the brat on their way.
Reply 7
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Lol you're a mong for taking it literally but I get how annoying it is to have emotionally imbalanced teachers who throw empty threats and give you juvenile or unreasonable ultimatums. They need to be retrained in child psychology; who argues with a child? 😂

Just ignore trouble students, ring up the head teacher or their parents while they're kicking off which is easier than ever with smartphones at hand never mind a classroom phone or work email, and send the brat on their way.

Reported :rolleyes:
Reported :rolleyes:

LMAO for? :rolleyes:
Reply 9
Original post by Bang Outta Order
LMAO for? :rolleyes:

Calling me a mong
Calling me a mong

LMFAO :cry:
Most teachers in the school i go to are like that sometimes even worse