The Student Room Group

What do you consider cheating that other people might not consider to be cheating?

Just a bit curious :smile:
texting other men,whilst in a relationship
Reply 2
Original post by Wannabevetnurse

Even if they were friends long before you two started dating?
yep.
Reply 4
yep.

Fair enough, is there a reason or are you just worried? And are your partners okay with this?
Reply 5
Anything which has the intent to lead to something that is cheating

To be harsh, is it fair to impose your insecurities on your partner like this? Forcing your partner to cut off long term friendships for the sake of this just seems insane to me.
Original post by _gcx
To be harsh, is it fair to impose your insecurities on your partner like this? Forcing your partner to cut off long term friendships for the sake of this just seems insane to me.

My boyfriend has to wear a blindfold in public incase he looks at another woman. Sadly I have been unable to convince him to wear his earphones so he doesn't hear one too.
Original post by tashkent46
My boyfriend has to wear a blindfold in public incase he looks at another woman. Sadly I have been unable to convince him to wear his earphones so he doesn't hear one too.

quite
Hanging out with his friends without my presence cos I don't know what they're doing when I'm not around
Don't think I have any non-standard ones. I would be marginally more hurt with flirting/emotional cheating than physical but would cut it off either way.
A married person with a heterosexual spouse who is not in an agreed 'open marriage' having a ons, multiple hookups or an extra-marital affair involving intimate sexual contact with a third party of the same sex.
Original post by londonmyst
A married person with a heterosexual spouse who is not in an agreed 'open marriage' having a ons, multiple hookups or an extra-marital affair involving intimate sexual contact with a third party of the same sex.

If my spouse is secretly gay is it not cheating :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending