The Student Room Group

Do I have a chance with these predicteds?

So just found out my predicteds are BBB, not so great but I know I’ll be able to get better grades than that when I sit for the actual exam. My top university choices have a requirement of AAB, one of them being UCL, and the course isn’t that competitive, would I have a chance at getting in, with a strong personal statement and references?
Original post by Saersha18
So just found out my predicteds are BBB, not so great but I know I’ll be able to get better grades than that when I sit for the actual exam. My top university choices have a requirement of AAB, one of them being UCL, and the course isn’t that competitive, would I have a chance at getting in, with a strong personal statement and references?

I Applied with AAC and got an offer from Nottingham for ABB when they actually require AAB if that helps?
If you don't apply, then you have no chance!

Give it your best and I wish you the best of luck!

All you got to do now is polish your Personal Statement and if you can (for your own reassurance) work hard to get the results you want.
(edited 3 years ago)
Depends on which exact course, because UCL does have some very undersubscribed courses that will let you in with BBB
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous162223
I Applied with AAC and got an offer from Nottingham for ABB when they actually require AAB if that helps?

That does ease my mind a bit, congrats on that though!! Fingers crossed I get in now
Reply 5
Original post by Parziva1
If you don't apply, then you have no chance!

Give it your best and I wish you the best of luck!

All you got to do now is polish your Personal Statement and if you can (for your own reassurance) work hard to get the results you want.

Thank you so much!! Gonna work hard and hopefully I do get in!
Reply 6
Original post by AndyChow
Depends on which exact course, because UCL does have some very undersubscribed courses that will let you in with BBB

Well I’m looking at anthropology and I’ve seen that there’s at least a 73% chance of getting into that course. Hopefully I’ll be able to get in, I know my actual A level grades will be better than a BBB

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending