The Student Room Group

How to fake a miscarriage

Only answers I don’t want any pro lifers or anything it’s not helpful!

So I know a lot of people will judge me but I have to do this for my well being I’m in a very religious family and they will throw me out.
I found out I was pregnant a few weeks ago I’m about 8/9 weeks pregnant at first I was happy so I told them about it but I’ve developed HG And a lot of other problems and it’s unbearable I’ve made an appointment to get the pregnancy terminated tomorrow..

I started it off by saying I had bleeding and cramping today but how do I make it sound believeable and said I’ve got an emergency scan tomorrow

Like what tests do they do this early and how soon can I say after tomorrow I’ve miss carried
Someone please help I know this isn’t morally a good thing to do but trust me it’s the right thing to do for my well being !

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Only answers I don’t want any pro lifers or anything it’s not helpful!

So I know a lot of people will judge me but I have to do this for my well being I’m in a very religious family and they will throw me out.
I found out I was pregnant a few weeks ago I’m about 8/9 weeks pregnant at first I was happy so I told them about it but I’ve developed HG And a lot of other problems and it’s unbearable I’ve made an appointment to get the pregnancy terminated tomorrow..

I started it off by saying I had bleeding and cramping today but how do I make it sound believeable and said I’ve got an emergency scan tomorrow

Like what tests do they do this early and how soon can I say after tomorrow I’ve miss carried
Someone please help I know this isn’t morally a good thing to do but trust me it’s the right thing to do for my well being !

a scan would tell if you had miscarried/were miscarrying.
Reply 2
a scan would tell if you had miscarried/were miscarrying.

What that early on?
What that early on?

what do you mean? if there is no embryo on the scan, that means you've had a misscariage
No, you don’t “have to do it”. You are making a conscious choice to fake a miscarriage and I hope no one gives you the answers that you need because that’s so ****ed up.
Original post by Moonlight rain
No, you don’t “have to do it”. You are making a conscious choice to fake a miscarriage and I hope no one gives you the answers that you need because that’s so ****ed up.

more ****ed up than making your daughter homeless because she is pregnant?

I sympathise with OP but if her parents would throw her out for something like that then she needs to realise her worth and leave that toxic environment for her own good.

You need to go to the council and claim you are homeless. And if you are actually pregnant, that gives you an edge (extra priority). They’ll give you immediate temporary accommodation. In the meantime (this can take up to 1 week for the to put you in a place straight away to assess you) tell your parents that you had a miscarriage. Prolong the situation as long as you can.
Original post by IWINTWIN
You need to go to the council and claim you are homeless. And if you are actually pregnant, that gives you an edge (extra priority). They’ll give you immediate temporary accommodation. In the meantime (this can take up to 1 week for the to put you in a place straight away to assess you) tell your parents that you had a miscarriage. Prolong the situation as long as you can.

thanks, but you are replying to the wrong person.
You’re basing your relationship with your family and, I presume, your partner on a lie. You will live the rest of your life with that lie and the possibility of being find out. I suggest you tell your family how much you are struggling and give them the choice to support you or to not. If they do, you’ve strengthened your relationship. If they don’t and the fact you don’t think they will is a fair predictor of that then you know where you stand and you should consider moving on.
Your body, your choice and they should respect that. But the same goes for their relationship with you and you’re denying them a free choice.
You have chosen to discuss your private life with those family members that you live with; decided to let them know that you are pregnant and are willing to lie when it most suits you to do so.
This is probably a template for what you intend to do for the forseeable future and are most likely to continuing doing for as long as the tactics remain convenient to you.
Reply 11
Do you really want to live the rest of your life carrying the burden of this lie? Thats a pretty heavy secret.
There are better ways to go about this.
Original post by Moonlight rain

Ok but I choose not being homeless u stupid ****
Ok but I choose not being homeless u stupid ****

no need to insult people
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Do you really want to live the rest of your life carrying the burde of this lie? Thats a pretty heavy secret.
There are better ways to go about this.

Go on tell me then what other options
Go into sleep me then
You can all judge and be rude but you have no idea the abuse I get from my family it’s not as easy as calling the council and getting a house I’ve exhausted every Avenue don’t be so quick to judge someone’s circumstances if ur going to be rude or done agree or add ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT don’t ****ing reply to anything I say
what do you mean? if there is no embryo on the scan, that means you've had a misscariage

Won’t there be a sac or something there but just no heartbeat
You can all judge and be rude but you have no idea the abuse I get from my family it’s not as easy as calling the council and getting a house I’ve exhausted every Avenue don’t be so quick to judge someone’s circumstances if ur going to be rude or done agree or add ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT don’t ****ing reply to anything I say

the only person who has been rude in this thread so far is you... I totally get that you are in an awful situation but there is no need to insult and swear at people. If you don't like the replies you are getting, all the information you are looking for is on the internet.
Reply 18

But what reason do you have to not call the council?
Original post by jas149
But what reason do you have to not call the council?

fear, presumably

Quick Reply

Latest