The Student Room Group

Predicted grades

Hi I’m currently in year 13 and I just finished my mock exams but I don’t think that I did too well in them so there’s a possibility that I might not get the predicted grades that I need. I just wanted to ask that even if I apply with these grades and I don’t get an offer, if I’ve written the a-level exam and I get the grades there can I reapply to the university?
Original post by t1ana
Hi I’m currently in year 13 and I just finished my mock exams but I don’t think that I did too well in them so there’s a possibility that I might not get the predicted grades that I need. I just wanted to ask that even if I apply with these grades and I don’t get an offer, if I’ve written the a-level exam and I get the grades there can I reapply to the university?

Of Course! On results day i you haven't had any offers, you withdraw your application, have your summer and then reapply in September. I'm probably going to do the same thing and my school have said they'll help me with that
Reply 2
Original post by GillisRobbieWGS
Of Course! On results day i you haven't had any offers, you withdraw your application, have your summer and then reapply in September. I'm probably going to do the same thing and my school have said they'll help me with that

Oh wow, thank you. Do you know if you can reapply to universities like UCL, Kings, LSE, etc...
Original post by t1ana
Oh wow, thank you. Do you know if you can reapply to universities like UCL, Kings, LSE, etc...

most of the most competitive unis usually dont do clearing, (such as ucl and lse), but kings does, so you can reapply there if you get the grades!
Reply 4
Original post by casabonita
most of the most competitive unis usually dont do clearing, (such as ucl and lse), but kings does, so you can reapply there if you get the grades!

Thank you for this !!
Reply 5
Original post by t1ana

What predicteds do you think you’ll get and what are the entry requirements?
Reply 6
Original post by Tashax2
What predicteds do you think you’ll get and what are the entry requirements?

To be honest, probably ABD and I need AAA for UCL. I know with these grades I’ll definitely not get in but I really want to go there.
Reply 7
Original post by t1ana
To be honest, probably ABD and I need AAA for UCL. I know with these grades I’ll definitely not get in but I really want to go there.

Honestly you probably won’t x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending