The Student Room Group

If you could make $1 million, would you drop out of school?

Go on

Scroll to see replies

Uni?
no because an education makes you unstoppable
Reply 3
No. I love learning lol.
No.
I would be sorely tempted to buy a load of CNC machines and various tools, though. :colone:
(edited 3 years ago)
Ok, well if the opportunity sprung then?
No.
I enjoy learning and like adding to my postgrad collection.
Oh. May I ask what that is?
Reply 8
What do you mean? Become a millionaire by dropping out of school or becoming a millionaire and then having the opportunity to drop out?
Original post by ruru06
no because an education makes you unstoppable

Touche
Original post by LovelyMrFox
What do you mean? Become a millionaire by dropping out of school or becoming a millionaire and then having the opportunity to drop out?

I mean if you became a millionaire would you drop out? Basically, because people go to school to get a good career and money. If you had that money would you still go to school still?
and doctor :biggrin:
Yeah, but that's not your career though, right?
Original post by 1st superstar
and doctor :biggrin:

Ahhh :innocent:
Reply 14
Original post by sunny.side.up
I mean if you became a millionaire would you drop out? Basically, because people go to school to get a good career and money. If you had that money would you still go to school still?

Ah. No then. I like learning and would be bored to death sitting around all day :lol:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Ah. No then. I like learning and would be bored to death sitting around all day :lol:

With all that money, you'd just be sitting around? :eek:
Reply 16
no cuz i need a back up plan if all goes south
Yeah since I've finished school & uni i'm liking this '$1million - no catches' deal.
Reply 18
Original post by sunny.side.up
With all that money, you'd just be sitting around? :eek:

I would put it towards uni and a house after and spend some on travelling. Even a million dollars doesnt go on forever :dontknow:
Original post by ^_^/
no cuz i need a back up plan if all goes south

True.

Quick Reply

Latest