The Student Room Group

i caught my teacher staring at me

idk i was looking at the board, and then looked up at him and saw him looking straight at me. so i quickly looked away....i just found that a bit wierid cuz he was directly looking at me.

yeah i just sort of need to tell someone abt it lol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
im a girl btw
Reply 2
Lmao probably just a coincidence, nothing weird. Then again... you never know.
Your teacher... looked at you?!?!?!?!!? NOT okay [noparse]>:frown:[/noparse]
Inform your headteacher immediately, maybe even go straight to the police.
:eek::eek:
Reply 5
oop looks like we got a pedo in the school
code red
Original post by Anonymous
idk i was looking at the board, and then looked up at him and saw him looking straight at me. so i quickly looked away....i just found that a bit wierid cuz he was directly looking at me.

yeah i just sort of need to tell someone abt it lol

I'm sorry for the sarcastic comments you are receiving! :frown: However I think this was just a coincidence but if it happens often and you feel uncomfortable please tell somebody
Reply 7
Original post by safewithmarnie
I'm sorry for the sarcastic comments you are receiving! :frown: However I think this was just a coincidence but if it happens often and you feel uncomfortable please tell somebody

Thank you!
Reply 8
This is the first time I've caught him staring at me before, but this sounds super duper strange Ik but like whenever he's directing the class he looks at me alot??? I'm sorry if this sounds super wierd but yeah, he's a nice guy ik cuz I've asked him for help with stuff before, I just found it a bit strange cuz I looked up from the board when I felt like someone was looking at me.
Reply 9
also when it happened he wasn't talking to the class, we were all just getting on with our work
just fyi
ahhok i see
thanks for ur response
i mean my English teacher looks at me but that’s because I’m directly in his eye line and because I doze off too much! You should be fine. It sounds like it’s just a coincidence.
nah nothing special here luv. It's basic.
He looked at you...are teachers not allowed to look at their students now?? You were also looking at him. Looking isn’t leering.
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
He looked at you...are teachers not allowed to look at their students now?? You were also looking at him. Looking isn’t leering.

ok i was just saying...
i never implied its leering.

and fyi i wasnt 'also looking at him'. I felt someone looking at me and thats why i moved my head and saw him staring straight at me at a moment where we were all doing our work and he was at the desk.

jeez why r u getting so aggravated
ok i was just saying...
i never implied its leering.

and fyi i wasnt 'also looking at him'. I felt someone looking at me and thats why i moved my head and saw him staring straight at me at a moment where we were all doing our work and he was at the desk.

jeez why r u getting so aggravated

Your post is a non issue and it’s you making a deal out of literally nothing. You looked at him and you saw him looking at you. That doesn’t mean he was staring or that he had been looking at you for ages before you noticed. Calm down dear, teaches can look at their pupils.
Your post is a non issue and it’s you making a deal out of literally nothing. You looked at him and you saw him looking at you. That doesn’t mean he was staring or that he had been looking at you for ages before you noticed. Calm down dear, teaches can look at their pupils.

calm down mate, i can post what i want. I just wanted to tell someone abt that slightly weird experience.

i dont like how you are basically mocking me.

it was obviously on my mind and I felt like i needed to post it. i don't understand what exactly ur problem is.
calm down mate, i can post what i want. I just wanted to tell someone abt that slightly weird experience.

i dont like how you are basically mocking me.

it was obviously on my mind and I felt like i needed to post it. i don't understand what exactly ur problem is.

Calm down dear and we can post what we like in response to your thread. You’re systematically ignoring the replies you don’t like and only paying attention to those that seem to think you have a point when you don’t. The teacher did absolutely nothing out of the ordinary 😂
Calm down dear and we can post what we like in response to your thread. You’re systematically ignoring the replies you don’t like and only paying attention to those that seem to think you have a point when you don’t. The teacher did absolutely nothing out of the ordinary 😂

ok
seeing as you've read this entire thread, you should have noticed that ive already responded and the case is now closed.

go do something useful with ur life
Teacher did nothing wrong and a thread wasn’t needed on him looking at you 😂

And lmao, you’re the one who made a thread about a teacher looking at you so it’s clearly you who has to do something useful with your life 😂😂
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply