The Student Room Group

I really don't want to continue my BTEC Performing Arts subject

I hate my drama lessons the bore me so much, I was told it would be a great subject for me to help overcome my anxiety and 2 year and a few months later i still have really bad anxiety and have been very depressed since 2017 , the teacher who then suggested the subject taught our class for a year and it was fun and I thought wow its working , then out of nowhere she left and we got this prick now who I hate and he doesn't care about anything other coursework I am always behind due to other subjects and lack of determination to do well. I just want to leave is there anything I can do except move schools
Original post by Anonymous47362
I hate my drama lessons the bore me so much, I was told it would be a great subject for me to help overcome my anxiety and 2 year and a few months later i still have really bad anxiety and have been very depressed since 2017 , the teacher who then suggested the subject taught our class for a year and it was fun and I thought wow its working , then out of nowhere she left and we got this prick now who I hate and he doesn't care about anything other coursework I am always behind due to other subjects and lack of determination to do well. I just want to leave is there anything I can do except move schools

What qualifications are you doing?
I would have thought it was great for anxiety.
Sounds like youve been studying for 3 years?
Need more info for a better idea.
Original post by 999tigger
What qualifications are you doing?
I would have thought it was great for anxiety.
Sounds like youve been studying for 3 years?
Need more info for a better idea.

So I am doing BTEC performing arts / GCSE equivalent im currently in year 11 but my school starts its gcses in year 9
Original post by Anonymous47362
So I am doing BTEC performing arts / GCSE equivalent im currently in year 11 but my school starts its gcses in year 9

What other qualifications are you doing? How many other GCSE? Have you spoken to your parents or teacher? Seems youve nearly finished it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending