Original post by sunny.side.up
Hey!

Hiiiiiii
Original post by AnnaBananana
Meee.... again :frown:

Ohhhhh :frown: it's December tho, yay
Original post by gracieee16
Ohhhhh :frown: it's December tho, yay

Ooh I could get up and go open number one on my advent calendar..... nah, my room is chilly but my bed is warm :biggrin:
Ooh I could get up and go open number one on my advent calendar..... nah, my room is chilly but my bed is warm :biggrin:

If I were you, id get that chocolate 😆
Don't you think the weather this winter is not too bad ? It's not even that cold this year or is it just me?
If I were you, id get that chocolate 😆
Don't you think the weather this winter is not too bad ? It's not even that cold this year or is it just me?

It’s not been too bad so far but was freezing in London today. My room is chilly because someone left the bathroom window open which is next to my room, I’m
in bed with fluffy socks on
It’s not been too bad so far but was freezing in London today. My room is chilly because someone left the bathroom window open which is next to my room, I’m
in bed with fluffy socks on

Ooooh, you're from london? How cool.
Oh, goodness, then it must be freezing aha.
And same apart from I don't have socks on, it's too hot in my room aha 😂
Ooooh, you're from london? How cool.
Oh, goodness, then it must be freezing aha.
And same apart from I don't have socks on, it's too hot in my room aha 😂

I live in London during term time, I’m going home in about 9-10 days for Christmas. Feeling jealous of your hot room!
I live in London during term time, I’m going home in about 9-10 days for Christmas. Feeling jealous of your hot room!

Ohhh, so Uni I'm assuming?
That's nice . Can't wait for Christmas! AHhh, so exciting
I bet you can't wait to go home and see your family
AHahah, just close the window 😂 then you won't have to , silly
Ohhh, so Uni I'm assuming?
That's nice . Can't wait for Christmas! AHhh, so exciting
I bet you can't wait to go home and see your family
AHahah, just close the window 😂 then you won't have to , silly

Yeah I’m a second year. Can’t wait to go home and see my family and also haven’t spent time with my boyfriend for ages due to lockdown
Yeah I’m a second year. Can’t wait to go home and see my family and also haven’t spent time with my boyfriend for ages due to lockdown

Oh, wow I bet. You must be missing them so much. But it's getting sooner , you're gonna see them soon which must be so exciting. When's the last time you went home? Like since October?
I moved to London late September and haven’t been home since although I met up with my mum for meals a couple of times. Haven’t seen boyfriend for five weeks as he’s at uni in a different town and lockdown has made it impossible
I moved to London late September and haven’t been home since although I met up with my mum for meals a couple of times. Haven’t seen boyfriend for five weeks as he’s at uni in a different town and lockdown has made it impossible

That must be extremely difficult. It'll get easier soon . Five weeks is a long time , omg
Reply 15
Hey! Still up as always
That must be extremely difficult. It'll get easier soon . Five weeks is a long time , omg

Yeah, been together 3 years and this is the longest apart. The weekend can’t come soon enough.

What are you studying?

Quick Reply

Latest