The Student Room Group

Ucas predicted grades

I know this will probably sound really silly- I’m in no way saying my targets are low or not good. I’m applying for a course with a 30% acceptance rate with targets A* A* A. I have been given an A target for my epq which is based on an area of the degree content. Will it put the uni off that it’s not an A*. That I can’t get a top grade in my desired subject? I’m really worried about it.
Reply 1
Original post by GeMay02
I know this will probably sound really silly- I’m in no way saying my targets are low or not good. I’m applying for a course with a 30% acceptance rate with targets A* A* A. I have been given an A target for my epq which is based on an area of the degree content. Will it put the uni off that it’s not an A*. That I can’t get a top grade in my desired subject? I’m really worried about it.

Honestly, I think you'll be okay! I'm fairly sure that most unis find the EPQ itself really impressive already and your predicted grades are really good. You could have a look at how the uni looks at EPQs and possibly their general admission statistics for that course if you want to put your mind at ease if they are available. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending