The Student Room Group

Help a girl out! - to guys.

Hi, overtime I’ve began to like a boy who sings next to me in science. We have science everyday so i usually see him. Everytime I see him it makes me smile so much. He’s such a sweet guy, calm, smart and funny! We usually have a giggle most biology lessons. He’s super easy to talk to so that makes life a lot easier! Sometimes, we have small “arguments” and that occurs in the first 10 minutes of the lesson and the other guy sat next to us goes, “really? it’s not even been 15 minutes.” he’s quite tall, brown hair and green eyes. talking about eyes, i mentioned that every blue eyed person i met was insanely attractive and he smiled at me. In my mind i was like, oh crap does he have blue eyes? Turned out he didn’t, i kind of said it in a rude way like, “oh thank god.” He also has a leaky water bottle and it drips on him loads of times and it just makes me smile. he’s just such a genuine and lovely person. i’m pretty sure he only sees me as a friend but damn i’m really starting to like him.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
what ways do guys express their feelings?
Original post by Anonymous

is he nervous when speaking to you ?
Lol

True love story awww

Why don’t you ask him for dinner?
You sing in science?
Reply 5
Original post by sunny.side.up
you sing in science?

sits sits sits
Reply 6

Original post by hapiolen
is he nervous when speaking to you ?

nope, he’s pretty out there when talking to me. all my friends are like he doesn’t usually talk to anyone
nope, he’s pretty out there when talking to me. all my friends are like he doesn’t usually talk to anyone

How long has he been talking to you? becuase he might just get used to talking to you in science

also

does he approach you outside of lessons frequently ? if he does he might you know "like" you
tell him....no other way.
sits sits sits

???
Original post by sunny.side.up
???

oh i meant “sits” lol
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
tell him....no other way.

Idk, I feel like it’d make it awkward
Idk, I feel like it’d make it awkward

then theres nothing you can do...
How long has he been talking to you? becuase he might just get used to talking to you in science

also

does he approach you outside of lessons frequently ? if he does he might you know "like" you

Well I didn’t really know him in the past years and we got picked to sit next to eachother at the start of the school year. Because of covid, we sit in the same seats for all sciences. From the start we talked, he was interested in my life and about me when we first talked. Now it’d pretty random lol.
Also we talk briefly if we one another or sometimes nod
Original post by Gent2324
then theres nothing you can do...

it’s probably just a crush ugh idk
Well I didn’t really know him in the past years and we got picked to sit next to eachother at the start of the school year. Because of covid, we sit in the same seats for all sciences. From the start we talked, he was interested in my life and about me when we first talked. Now it’d pretty random lol.
Also we talk briefly if we one another or sometimes nod

I think he has a little bit of a crush on you but to fully know try to ask him like a bit more personal questions and you said he is interested in you and your personal life so I'm pretty sure he does
If I were you I’d buy him a water bottle...
Original post by AnnaBananana
If I were you I’d buy him a water bottle...

lmao😭 i actually asked him once would you like me to get you a water bottle for christmas and he just laughed it off
I think he has a little bit of a crush on you but to fully know try to ask him like a bit more personal questions and you said he is interested in you and your personal life so I'm pretty sure he does

the last thing i want to do is make him feel uncomfortable so i’ll try my best to ask personal questions but not too personal
the last thing i want to do is make him feel uncomfortable so i’ll try my best to ask personal questions but not too personal

yes, because if it is too personal he may feel uncomfroatble like you said and may not be as open as he was before

but im just curious

are you in the us or uk ?

im in the uk (england) and girls in my school don't normally talk to boys for a convo and are less open than people in your school .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending