The Student Room Group

I can't make out what's going on with her?

A woman was in love with me 7 years ago, I had alot on my plate at the time so I didn't let her in my life. Anyway... 7 years later she notices me on a dating website and reaches out to me, she still remembered me and said she could never forget my name and face and that I caused her a 'broken heart', she invited me to her home a day later, she said she hoped I haven't changed as she liked me how I was alot. Anyway we sit at her place talking, I went for the kiss and she allowed it and then soon after I went home. So that was the end of first date, she carried on messenging me alot and still seemed to like me, she then invited me over once again but I couldn't go as I was fixing a cupboard. Anyway a couple days later she took two days to reply, she said something about having to close off for a few days due to depression and she cancelled my resheduled dates, but she's recently ghosted me for 2 weeks when I tried resheduling a date etc.
But then today my family member died and I contacted her telling her, she told me that she had given up on dating and that she was sorry for my lose.
Why does she not like me anymore?
Am I a completely different person in her eyes now?
Does she just not like me anymore for whatever reason?
Original post by Anonymous
A woman was in love with me 7 years ago, I had alot on my plate at the time so I didn't let her in my life. Anyway... 7 years later she notices me on a dating website and reaches out to me, she still remembered me and said she could never forget my name and face and that I caused her a 'broken heart', she invited me to her home a day later, she said she hoped I haven't changed as she liked me how I was alot. Anyway we sit at her place talking, I went for the kiss and she allowed it and then soon after I went home. So that was the end of first date, she carried on messenging me alot and still seemed to like me, she then invited me over once again but I couldn't go as I was fixing a cupboard. Anyway a couple days later she took two days to reply, she said something about having to close off for a few days due to depression and she cancelled my resheduled dates, but she's recently ghosted me for 2 weeks when I tried resheduling a date etc.
But then today my family member died and I contacted her telling her, she told me that she had given up on dating and that she was sorry for my lose.
Why does she not like me anymore?
Am I a completely different person in her eyes now?
Does she just not like me anymore for whatever reason?

Firstly I’m sorry for your loss. I hope you’re doing ok.

Secondly -like you are told every time you post this same issue, no one here can say why she has decided she doesn’t want a relationship with you.
We have given you many many reasons for it but only she knows her reasons.
Move on, stop texting her and concentrate on your own life.
Get a life mate..
Reply 3
Original post by Jakesmithyi
Get a life mate..

**** you ********
**** you ********

OoooOooooOoooo!......
Reply 5
Original post by GabiAbi84
Firstly I’m sorry for your loss. I hope you’re doing ok.

Secondly -like you are told every time you post this same issue, no one here can say why she has decided she doesn’t want a relationship with you.
We have given you many many reasons for it but only she knows her reasons.
Move on, stop texting her and concentrate on your own life.

Thanks.
Why didn't you bang dude, i would have done the kamasutra
Reply 7
Why didn't you bang dude, i would have done the kamasutra

I regret
**** you ********

Joking. Sorry for your lose
Reply 9
Original post by Jakesmithyi
Joking. Sorry for your lose