At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Midwifery shortened course

Hey is anybody applying for midwifery shortened for 2021? X

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hiya. Yes I just applied for Sept intake. Awaiting a response. So nervous really want to get in.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Stephy86
Hiya. Yes I just applied for Sept intake. Awaiting a response. So nervous really want to get in.

Aww good luck!! Which uni did you apply for? X
Reply 3
Original post by Nsianx
Aww good luck!! Which uni did you apply for? X

Thank you. I applied for Wolverhampton. Have been checking my emails everyday.
What uni did you apply for?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
Thank you. I applied for Wolverhampton. Have been checking my emails everyday.
What uni did you apply for?

Ahh I applied for BCU. Is it shortened course you applied for or the undergraduate? X
Reply 5
Original post by Nsianx
Ahh I applied for BCU. Is it shortened course you applied for or the undergraduate? X

I'm so excited for you. I applied for the shortened course. Hopefully we will hear from them soon. Good luck.
When did you apply?
What intake, Jan or Sept?
Reply 6
Original post by Nsianx
I applied for Jan 21 at BCU and unforetunately I didn’t get in but have been looking out for university of Wolverhampton’s shortened course ever since and I haven’t seen it come out yet? I even phoned admissions n they said it’s not out yet ? :/ I’m nervous that I’ve missed it now. Did you apply directly through the uni website?

Sorry to hear that.
No babe, it's out on ucas. I applied last week Wednesday.
It's not on the Wolverhampton website and I dont know why. It was weird, but I applied anyway via UCAS. The cut off date is in Jan. So hurry up and apply. Fingers crossed I will get to meet you in Sept.
When did you phone Wolverhampton??
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
Ucas code B721
Reply 8
Original post by Nsianx
Ahh Noway. I didn’t look on UCAS cuz I thought it had to be direct. Thanks a lot for that, I’ll send it by the end of this week. I phoned them on Friday, tbh I’ve phoned them a couple of times because it was just saying “september 2020” and they said it will change soon. When I looked last week it had gone completely, they said they’re aware of it and don’t know why it’s been taken down but will definitely be going back up so just told me to keep looking. I’ll still look but going to do the same as you and apply UCAS. Thanks so much, defo hope we hear something! X

Good luck. Will let you know the outcome. X
Reply 9
@nsainx Hey hun. Yes I did. No joy 😭😭😭. What about you?🤞Will try via clearing if they have space if not next yrXx
Reply 10
@nsainx Hey hun. Yes I did. No joy 😭😭😭. What about you?🤞Will try via clearing if they have space if not next yrXx

Awww Noway sorry to hear that I’ve got my fingers crossed for you. I’ve not heard anything it still says referred 😖 God knows what’s going on x
Original post by Nsianx
Awww Noway sorry to hear that I’ve got my fingers crossed for you. I’ve not heard anything it still says referred 😖 God knows what’s going on x

Babe its probably good news for you then. God willing. Fingers crossed. Ok pls keep me posted. Have you checked on ucas? As it came on there first
Reply 12
Babe its probably good news for you then. God willing. Fingers crossed. Ok pls keep me posted. Have you checked on ucas? As it came on there first

Aww Thankyou I really hope so it’s giving me anxiety.
Yeah I’ve checked and that’s where it says referred no update so god knows xx
Original post by Nsianx
Aww Thankyou I really hope so it’s giving me anxiety.
Yeah I’ve checked and that’s where it says referred no update so god knows xx

I know. It really works you up. Hopefully you will find out soon.
I did send them an email to find out the exact reason, so I dont make the same mistake next time, and I'm still waiting. I sent it on monday
Reply 14
I know. It really works you up. Hopefully you will find out soon.
I did send them an email to find out the exact reason, so I dont make the same mistake next time, and I'm still waiting. I sent it on monday

Ahh really ? Have you emailed the uni directly? X
Original post by Nsianx
Ahh really ? Have you emailed the uni directly? X

Yes after I phoned the twice. The time they said someone would get back to me from the faculty and nobody did. So I phone again and they told me to email them directly. Still no reply. Will phone them again on monday. Sounding like a stalker to the Uni 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Reply 16
Yes after I phoned the twice. The time they said someone would get back to me from the faculty and nobody did. So I phone again and they told me to email them directly. Still no reply. Will phone them again on monday. Sounding like a stalker to the Uni 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No ur not at all! I’ve sent you a private message if you click the mail tab you’ll see it x
Hi any advice for the interview for shortened midwifery course
Reply 18
Original post by Imthebest9888
Hi any advice for the interview for shortened midwifery course

Hey of course. I would suggest just making sure your fully aware of what the role of a midwife is… their role in caring for women, the skills and qualities they uphold and any transferable skills you have that would make you a good midwife and do some research into current challenges in midwifery. Where is your interview for and when? X
Original post by Nsianx
Hey of course. I would suggest just making sure your fully aware of what the role of a midwife is… their role in caring for women, the skills and qualities they uphold and any transferable skills you have that would make you a good midwife and do some research into current challenges in midwifery. Where is your interview for and when? X

BCU & on the 12th of July xx I have MMI and I’m terrified

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending